TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cleaning out the parts bin, and have a few parts to go up for sale. Quite a few new parts, and wanting to clear out. Prices listed OBO + shipping.

The NEW parts!

Doorman lower control arms - Brand new - bought both intending to replace, but, the ones on the car weren't gone yet. Asking $50 + shipping.

Pair of Moog Outer Tie Rods - Sold
Single Moog Inner Tie Rod - Sold
AC Delco Front Sway bar Bushings -Sold
Power Steering hoses for 3.8l (ordered for 1995 from RockAuto). Sold

Some nice used parts.

Unbroken/undamaged passenger seat trim. Gray repainted to tan Asking $20+shipping.

CCRM Relay Module from 1995 3.8l. $10 + shipping. Didn't solve my issue (was fuel pump ground)

1997 Ashtray + 12v outlet. Sold
1993 Gray Fold Down leather seat - Sold
Custom A-Pillar Gauge Pod - Accidentally damaged/destroyed (tripped over it)
Double Din dash cover -Sold

One last thing to note: I am pulling a set of Koni Shocks (FRONTS and REARS) from the Thunderbird, and also a set of Super coupe Eiback lowering springs in the next week or two. Would like to sell these as a set and am open to offers. Approx 15k miles on them, and had about 10 years.

Also, if in Phoenix, AZ or AZ area and interested in a Wheel Swap - The TBird currently has an excellent set of tires and wheels/rims from a 2013 Focus - I'd be willing to do a swap out + cash if interested.

·
Super Moderator
12,425 Posts
Interested in that seat and seat trim and the Double DIN cover.

AND THE KONI'S!

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
I'd like to know what was done, and needs to be done on that A-pillar. Shipped price to 36613?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd like to know what was done, and needs to be done on that A-pillar. Shipped price to 36613?
I took an existing A-Pillar and used a heat gun to shape a 3 gauge pod as close as as I could. The remaining gaps were filled with bondo, and then sanded down. There is a hole behind each gauge area for wires/cables.

I know SEM makes a texture paint (or I've heard bedliner spray also) and then a sand would give it a nice overall factory look.

·
Administrator
8,175 Posts
Dibs on the front sway bar bushings and power steering hose! :)

Joe

·
Super Moderator
10,910 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
PMed you!

·
Registered
144 Posts
I talked to him today. He's been busy with work. He's going to meet me next week, Buying the DIN Cover, and Pillar pods.

From what he told me he's leaving for California sometime this week.

·
Administrator
8,175 Posts
Sounds good, just let me know when you're ready to move those parts! :)

Joe

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Finally just took two days off work (I needed the time off!)

Radio Double Din: I need to go in order of who was interested to be fair - if it wasn't so much of a pain, I'd make more!

Trunk Monkey 1, Rob 2, SVT Thunderbird 3, Birdman 4

Rodeo Joe: Will get them boxed and weighed tonight to get a total with shipping.

Seat Trim, two interested, will go again first come.

Koni's are closer to get removed - hit the pick n pull today and picked up replacements to put in the tbird, now I just need to get it to the rent a lift to actually do the install. At this point, I haven't even had a battery in the tBird all week. Its a matter of do I remove the Konis, or do I install the Air-Ride in the Mark! Also need to cut a coil off the new springs since the cars lowered and I'm to lazy (cheap) to get it realigned.

Also getting closer since my Cali trip was canceled yesterday.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I'll take the 3 pillar pods. double din, I don't need as bad, but If you can make them, write me down for another!

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Cool, I'm interested in the double din thing for sure. I am just waiting to know where to paypal to, lol. Wish I knew what you were trying to get for those koni shocks. You can contact me back via email, pm, or my cell. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
I'll take the inner tie rod end.

Please PM me total price and paypal info!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts