TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dont u jus hate it when u have a 1500 dollar car and someone that purchased a mustang for like 15k wants to race u?....

why cant mustangs pic on cars in thier own price range?....

why do a lot of ppl do this?

...anywho las night i was driving back home from the liquor store and i saw an old old friend driving his new black mustang gt...he knows im all into tunin my bird....i mean i was the idiot outside at 1am taking out my headlights so i can clean them...so then i drive off all inocently and a mile later he passes me and flies right by me...i was doing 60 in a 45mph zone...and trust me around 2am thats safe....so if he flew by me THAT fast he must have been going al LEAST 85mph...plus hes a lil kid and is still immature and i heard from him and other people that he lost control on the freeway with his last car and spun around going over 100mph...luckly he wasnt hurt...so i catch up with him at the next red..and its the street to make a left to our long straight away thats about 2.5 miles long....so he punches it when it turns green and takes off....i on the other baby my car on the turn and when i decide to flow it we all know that its too late...then a backed out cuz it was too late...i see him up
ahead flashing his brake lights and hazard lights and ****in around...after a good 3/4 of a mile i was only 2 car lengths away...i have a auto and he has a stick shift...i wonder if we were both at a red and stopped and it turned green it would have been different...cuz on straights i dont baby my car ^_^

its sad that this guy has had this car for 1 year now and that he pays more than 350 a month for it and the insurance mus be a bizatch...while me on the other hand has a tbird that's a V8 and was only 1500....its funny how i can wreck my car and get another bird for like 2-3k thats in mint condition....while his mustang costs 14 for his year GT he has....

JUS IMAGINE!! if we had 1500 to spend on a car and then we would use the remaining money to be spent on moddin it instead of buying a mustang how fast it would be?....i know tbirds that put over 10k into it and thier car costs like 3k....so for 13k u can have a car that runs lower than 13's.....OR....should u get the black mustang gt?.......

i CANT WAIT till i get my camaro SS...lets jus say that he is VICTIM #1

·
Chief of Warranty Police
1,492 Posts
I'm still having a hard time deciphering that passage completely, but I don't even bother with people like that.. think because they have a Mustang they're the fastest thing on the road. Not to mention immaturity (could also be linked to stupidity) has been known to take lives.

Plus, what you paid for the car don't mean squat.

As far as Mustangs picking on our cars...

...We'll see you at the track. :D

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
porkchop2oo2 said:
Thunderbirds were a higher price-range than the mustangs. Comparing used value to new value is just silly.

1994 Thunderbird LX 3.8 bare $17,030
1994 Mustang Coupe 3.8 bare $13,695
1994 Thunderbird SC bare $22,440
1994 Mustang GT bare $17,505

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
8,978 Posts
If you two went head to head you'd still lose. Oh but wait...you have those cool tie-fighter stickers huh. Well in that case it's no contest!

·
Chief of Warranty Police
1,492 Posts
:uppoint: :rofl: :uppoint: :rofl:

·
Geek w/Gearhead Complex
2,299 Posts
I don't lose to stock 99+ gt's anymore ...autos anyway :D

·
Registered
329 Posts
porkchop2oo2 said:
dont u jus hate it when u have a 1500 dollar car and someone that purchased a mustang for like 15k wants to race u?....

why do a lot of ppl do this?
Maybe they're attracted to your neons, or maybe your "tunin" stickers. I'm sure your old friend will probably crash his GT in no time, and maybe you can buy his engine if it's not completely totaled.

·
One And Only!
1,712 Posts
Do what i do all the time
tell em its not a race car and im not looking to race and get tickets i have enough problems with that as is
i take my car to shows and show what i did with it and i don't care if you are faster then me cuz mine is better looking:eek:
works all the time

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dammit i really need to get rid of those stickers...didnt u guys have a rice phase?...hahaha well i did and as soon as i get paid im gonna get some wax remover and take those lil ****s off...i think it would look a lot more sexier with out them....

on the note about the neons....i dont drive with those on....and NOO i dont think they make me faster

like someone said....race cars dont win car shows and show cars dont win races...im somewhat in the middle...

and NOOO his mustang is a 2000 GT...and yes he bought it for more than 15k...u know how i know?....cuz i used to be his freind...and i remember him saying that..

im not saying i would have smoked him...i would of jus kept up with him better....man u guys critizize too much...

Stop doggin the neon...they didnt do anything to u!

·
Registered
168 Posts
I wouldn't know because I do not streetrace. I just laugh at them as they burn rubber from a stoplight and take off like a bat out of hell all by themselves as I accelerate like a normal person.

Brian.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
porkchop2oo2 said:
and NOOO his mustang is a 2000 GT...and yes he bought it for more than 15k...u know how i know?....cuz i used to be
ShadowDragon said:
Comparing used value to new value is just silly.

·
Only you can prevent modular fires
1,446 Posts
I pick on all cars when im in my stang....thats what driving a stang is all about ;)

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Nicktcfcsb said:
I pick on all cars when im in my stang....thats what driving a stang is all about ;)
And that's exactly why after driving both I didn't buy the stang. I'm quite confident about what's in my pants instead of having to make up for it by being an a$$ to other drivers. I'd rather have a luxurious ride than some disillusion that I'm the baddest thing on the road, since I am smart enough to know there is always something faster.

·
Only you can prevent modular fires
1,446 Posts
Not always

but we do have some high 7 sec street cars in columbus

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
I didn't say it would be real easy to find one, but yeah someone's always making theirs faster somewhere. ;)

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
everytime I drive a stang, I drive slow on purpose...

·
Chief of Warranty Police
1,492 Posts
ShadowDragon said:
And that's exactly why after driving both I didn't buy the stang. I'm quite confident about what's in my pants instead of having to make up for it by being an a$$ to other drivers. I'd rather have a luxurious ride than some disillusion that I'm the baddest thing on the road, since I am smart enough to know there is always something faster.
Well stated.. :thumbsup:

Originally posted by jordansypek
everytime I drive a stang, I drive slow on purpose...
:uppoint:

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
LiquidCougar said:

Well stated.. :thumbsup:

:uppoint:
it's true man, I was driving a 95 last week and a guy in a minivan was in front of me. The 95 is just a 302 with intake, roller rockers, pretty mild car about 270HP... and he pulled over right in front of me, and I was no where near him. He probably thought I was going to drive wild and crazy, but when he did that I did 5 miles under the speed limit in front of him. He still stayed like 30 feet behind me, I didn't get it... When you got a car like that, its a waste of gas and getting a ticket... I don't play around anymore... Anyway I like the way the car sounds in third at 2500-3000rpm's....

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Actually many people try to pick on the mustangs. When I was without my bird for a while I got stuck with my dads 93 4cyl Conv. Everbody on the road, from a corvette to a kid in a statoin wagon, tried to race me. Mabe it is the wide tires and aftermarket wheels on that stang but god, I could not go down any road without someone tring to race me.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts