TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Dang. No such thing here. I've got to drive to Pittsburg to get to a Wendy's!

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
I'm betting they will be sold out (well not sold out but out) by noon saturday. When I was in Maine, the area had one Wendy's. And on a weekend they always sold out of frostys by dinner time. Although a friend said the frosty machine is a ***** to clean so they just shut it down early to get it out of the way. But they have sold out of them that I know of a few times.

Good luck everyone.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Doubt they will sell out.

They are giving away the Jrs. The 6oz ones. Clever marketing but you guys will be disapointed....I wouldnt make a special trip out of it. LOL.

**Perfect size for Big Mike though.... :tongue:

·
Registered
62 Posts
hehe thats why you go to 3 or 4 different wnedys and say u aint got one yet hehe do that at krispy creme and get half a dozen for free lol

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
or you could quit being cheap, make one trip, spend the 2 bucks for a medium and come out ahead by not wasting gas. :)

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
ShadowDragon said:
Fwee Fwosty pweeezzz get it right! ;)
Okay Mr. Fudd, heh heh heh heh

·
Registered
62 Posts
its more satifying to get free stuff though i agree.... hmm or i could have one of my 5 frineds that work at wendys to give me some free frostys buhahahahahaha(evil laugh) now thats diobolical!!

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Falcon5783 said:
Okay Mr. Fudd, heh heh heh heh
Well if you compare Mr. Fudd's stature to that of a duck and a bunny rabbit, you'll see why I made the connection... ;)

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
"at participating locations." gues if no one participates, then they don't have to worry about it. kinda like mcdonalds saying the now accept cc's. i have been to 3 since then that don't. wtf is the point!

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
8,978 Posts
I went to wendys and they were giving the things out like they were free! well they are free, but you get the idea. But it was really funny because as I walked in the door I see this huuuuge black guy working behind the counter holding these two dinky little frosties in his hands, it was rather hilarious.
-Thomas

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
You mean it looked like you holding your :eek:?

Ouch, that's GOTTA hurt :zwall:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts