TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had a really good day...

Heck yeah! Today was a good day!! I was going with my dad to Autozone to get some exhaust pipe for his Sidekick, and we passed by this house around the corner from mine, where this guy was cleaning out his garage. Well anyway, today was trash day and there was this motorcycle sitting on the curb. I said to my dad, "Is that motorcycle in the trash?" He said, "I dunno, let's go ask and see, maybe he's just selling it" So we stop and go into the guy's backyard where he's cleaning out his garage, and it is just PACKED with unfinished projects. He says, "sure go ahead and take it...here's the parts I've taken off of it, it should still run" So I push it back to my house and now I have this motorcycle to fix up... My money's gonna be stretched so thin this winter. It's a 1986 Yamaha Radian. I've never heard of that kind of bike before. Radian...looks like I've got to find another forum to join :D To make it even harder, I don't know jack about fixing motorcycles. It doesn't seem too difficult though. Everything's easy to get to. Worst case scenario, I sell it on eBay and make a few hundred for nothing! I feel so great today!

Edit: I changed the title, because I realized people might come here looking for a free motorcycle. Sorry to disappoint anyone who thought that!

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This just keeps getting better...There's a guy on eBay parting out one of these, and he has a lot of the parts that I need, like exhaust pipes and a seat. Well, maybe I don't need exhaust pipes, but a seat is pretty necessary :eek:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts