TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

I have 2 OEM rims/wheels for 94 T-bird LX in very good condition, 5 wheel caps with T-bird emblem and brand new door hinge.

need to get rid of ASAP, I hate to send these to scrap metal and get 5 cents a pound, etc. I would much rather give them to one of you.

I am in West Orange NJ, must pick up.

If interested please let me know. Sorry, no pics, but I need to move these. I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

BF

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry

These items must be picked up. I cannot & will not ship. No pictures available. I am in rush to get rid of these and am not able to take pics, as I am not around and have been traveling.

All I can tell you is they are definitely in good condition.

If someone wishes to pick up, I will arrange to be there at the time.

BF

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
Hi Guys

I have 2 OEM rims/wheels for 94 T-bird LX in very good condition, 5 wheel caps with T-bird emblem and brand new door hinge.

need to get rid of ASAP, I hate to send these to scrap metal and get 5 cents a pound, etc. I would much rather give them to one of you.

If interested please let me know. Sorry, no pics, but I need to move these. I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

BF
They pay more than 5 cents for aluminum wheels. ;)

Kevin, pretty sure I have the center cap youre looking for.

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
Hi Guys

BF
Very confused with an similar "Post" going on at the same Time.!
Anyway's is it an "brand new door Hinge" or "brand new Door hinges".?

Thanks BF

1 - 5 of 5 Posts