TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've quite a lot of MN12 related parts and I am clearing out my storage. These parts will be free for the taking. All, part, or whatever. Resale them, I don't care. I still have the majority of what was listed in my sale threads over the years (I know :rolleyes:). I'm not going to make a list. If you are interested, PM me here, or post in this thread. I will be at my storage sometime this weekend, so you will need to be able to pick up at the same time (or maybe we can work out after I get off at 4pm). I'd rather someone take the lot rather than pick through it, because it'd take a while. There are some decent 96? tan front seats, and a pretty busted 93? SC rear fold down (top only) in black leather (and a LOT of other smaller things). All FREE!! Let me know so I don't have to trash it. Must be cleared out by 3/1/11.

location is:
Allsup's Mini Storage
7530 Moffett Road, Mobile, AL

FWIW, I'm not interested in selling/shipping any of this stuff. It either goes with you or it goes bye-bye.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
If the OP has something I need, I'm completely willing to pay someone to pick it up from him and ship it to me...

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Do you have any red body panels?

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
i do not. those seats are about the biggest pieces i have. i think there also might be a 94 blue back seat (top/bottom) too. it's been a long time since i went in there.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Do you have an 89-93 VMM?

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
is it different than a 94+? i think i might have one, not sure the year. i got a few popular pieces that i will keep if no one bites on this. they will be sold for very cheap + shipping, so either look here or in the F/S section in about a week. I'll look specifically for a VMM.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
is it different than a 94+? i think i might have one, not sure the year. i got a few popular pieces that i will keep if no one bites on this. they will be sold for very cheap + shipping, so either look here or in the F/S section in about a week. I'll look specifically for a VMM.
Thanks. :)

It is very different from a 1994+.

This is my old VMM before it broke:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.