TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys. i got a bunch of spair body panels laying around and would much rather give them to someone on here than to have them rust away sitting out side. i have 96/97 thunderbird hood, front fenders, doors, trunk lid, and rear quarter glass. if anyones interested just let me kno

·
Administrator
8,113 Posts
Just how much stuff you have? I might be able to borrow a truck next weekend.

Joe

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have one hood. i have one drivers door and one passenger, one driver and one passenger fender, one trunk lid, and one driver and one passenger quarter glass. also i think i have a set of the plastic inner front fenders laying around someware

·
Registered
623 Posts
is shipping an option? for the fenders?

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
is shipping an option? for the fenders?
sorry but at this time id rather local pick up. ill let you kno if no one takes em.

joe as of last fall every thing was clear of rust except the hood had a small patch of surface rust, however they spent the winter outside so id have to double check

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
If it's all in decent shape I'm interested! :D

joe
more **** to put in the basement joe. how bout you install the 4.2 first!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sorry for the long response time joe, but i finnaly made it over to check on the parts for you, everything still loooks pretty clean, except the hood has some minor surface rust on it whare some paint had peeled, stuff is here if you want it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts