TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have these parts sitting around and would like to see them out of my shed and put to good use.

1996 / 1997 Thunderbird Rear Bumper (Will work for Cougars and other years but design is different)
1989 - 1997 Thunderbird / Cougar Drivers Door Window
1989 - 1997 Thunderbird Passenger Side Quarter Window without Chrome Trim
1989 - 1995 Thunderbird / Cougar Driver Side Fender (Can be used for 1996 / 1997 but needs holes drilled)
1996/ 1997 Sport Rear sway bar
94-04 Mustang donut spare barely used

I can bring them to a meet or you can pick up.

-Bryan

·
Registered
184 Posts
Excuse my ignorance but whats the difference between the sport and lx rear sway bar?

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
The sport is bigger by a little bit.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Hey man, what color is that fender? While I cant pick it up myself, do you have a box that the fender can fit in? My best friend lives in Lockport Illinois and he can pick it up for me and send it out. If anything my friend can scrounge up a box and packing materials from his job at a warehouse. Do you have any pictures of the fender?

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey man, what color is that fender? While I cant pick it up myself, do you have a box that the fender can fit in? My best friend lives in Lockport Illinois and he can pick it up for me and send it out. If anything my friend can scrounge up a box and packing materials from his job at a warehouse. Do you have any pictures of the fender?
The fender and bumper are paint code KM, Moonlight Blue. I don't have a box for the fender but can keep an eye out at work. The fender was only on Jk69cat's car for a couple years and was a new Ford replacement before that. It has no rust or damage.

-Bryan

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
The fender and bumper are paint code KM, Moonlight Blue. I don't have a box for the fender but can keep an eye out at work. The fender was only on Jk69cat's car for a couple years and was a new Ford replacement before that. It has no rust or damage.

-Bryan
Okay thanks man, I'll talk to my friend and see if he can ship it out to me. :)

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
If the sport swaybar will fit a first gen SC I'd like to call dibs.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts

·
Premium Member
549 Posts

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
D'oh!, I don't know what I was thinking...:eek:
My original '89 base sway bars were better than the Sport ones. Currently I've got an 89SC front sway bar and the 89base one in the rear.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump...still got this stuff and I would hate to put it on the curb.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts