TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today at work a Crown Vic blew its engine (never changed the oil in a year!) and the owner decided to get a rebuilt one from Ford. I think he is crazy for putting about 8K CDN into a 1994 CV. I mean the rebuilt engine was about 5500 alone! I think a 94 Vic isn't even worth 8K period... but what they hey! So this rebuilt 4.6 shows up in a crate... looks like brand new, I wanted to steal it! Anyway they reused the intake mainifold, exhaust and alternator but the rebuilt 4.6 came with a water pump, tensioner and pullies... so the mechanic gave me the extra parts they saved off the old engine! Anywah, my idler pully is sqeeling so I think I'm gonna change that tommorow. Any tips, tourqe specs?

Jake

·
Registered
676 Posts
:( I came into this thread thinking you were giving stuff away..now im sad.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry if I got your hopes up! Nice Bird BTW. It's my twin except mine has never looked so clean! As much as I love black... its a bizatch!

Jake

·
Registered
676 Posts
MN12BIRD said:
sorry if I got your hopes up! Nice Bird BTW. It's my twin except mine has never looked so clean! As much as I love black... its a bizatch!

Jake
yeah tell me about it...espically here in FL the water spots are a killer. The black sure is tough to take care of..but it keeps me busy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts