TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my friend has a 79 trans am. hes having trouble finding places that sell parts like trunk lids, door panels etc. he just ripped out the 403ci bb and put in a 450hp 350ci with a new tranny, and hes slowly giving up cause he cant find the parts he needs. we cant seem to find a chiltons or anything better than that to follow on. anyone know places online? new or used, but used have to be in very good shape he says for parts. any help is appre. thanks

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol i was hopin not to have to register, but i guess if no brains are in here then there is a must! thanks

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
ITHURTZ said:
lol i was hopin not to have to register, but i guess if no brains are in here then there is a must! thanks
I post on there regularly in the F-Body lounge. There are some great people that correspond on those boards. I'm Drive XR7 on there.

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Has he ever thought about Year One?

·
Registered
437 Posts
nastyz28.com

Tell me what he needs, i'll check my t/a and z28 resources:D I mean I know nothing of these cars and either does my dad, just had 3 sub 11.50 cars and about 8 others;) Trunk lid and body panels, I know where theres a bright yellow 79 formula and an 80 trans am just sitting in a junk yard, I already got the t-tops off both cars lol but the rest of them are there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts