TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking of going 2.25 from the header back. My final product would be dynomax bullets as resinators in the cats. orginal location. Then taking the dynomax ultra flow x mufflers in the resinators original location, then running the pipe out to the stock location. Has anyone ever heard a dynomax ultra flow x muffler? how do they sound?

·
Registered
5,412 Posts
the x-pipe muffler of choice around this forum seems to be the magnaflow di/do x-pipe muffler. Although I vaguely remember someone using the dynomax ultra flow x muffler in the same location.

·
Registered
5,412 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Well, I have the Magnaflow X muffler on my 98 F 1-50 and it sounds pretty descent, has a nice "roar" under throttle...actually louder than I thought it would be, especially with the cats still on. Haven't heard the Dynomax X muffler on anything that I'm aware of, but if it's even close to the Ultra Flo mufflers in the stock locations....you'll love it. Either way, I think you'll be happy....at least you're not going flowmaster.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nah, no flowmasters on this one. kinda always wanted some dynomax mufflers and this should work. Thanks chris and slowride.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Good luck with it. Show some pics when you're done and opinion about the sound. I've been thinking about going to the X-muffler if I ever have to rebuild my exhaust....but only if it sounds good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts