TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've searched and didn't find anything. Where do I find front and rear bumper covers? Can't find any around here at junkyards. Is there a place that sells them aftermarket? Are they cheap. I don't mind painting them.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
I'd get one from Rod (racecougar) if he has any. Not really any other way than OEM or NOS. There was someone else in TX that sold parts. Might check the For Sale forums or search for the TX members.

·
Faster than Porkchop
2,037 Posts

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
If you can't find one used, you can buy an aftermarket new one. Kind of pricey though.

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
wow, they are all over the san antonio pik-n-pull, some of them are in really good shape, too. mostly 89-95's. there has been a few 96-97's, but most of them are wrecked.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you happen to be in those junkyards and come across them, ask how much they are and let me know. I can drive up to San Antonio. Home of the Alamo. Maybe bring my family and take them to the River walk.

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
the price is a little more for anything off of a 94+, the pre 94 bumpers will go for about 35 bux, and the 94 up will be about 40-50 bux. i already priced them.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Do you go to the junkyards very often? If so let me know when and I can send or come there and hook up and go get them. I'm looking for blue. Light blue, kinda like baby blue. I do not know what they call my paint. It is blue. Like sky blue. don't really have to be blue. Really any color will do.

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
i'm going this sunday with my nephew, i didn't see any light blue birds there last time i went, but their stock is always changing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts