TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well I've given up on finding a front bumper cover that doesn't have the side markers and has the space for the factory fog lights.... so..... anyone have any idea of a glue type product that can hold fiberglass together??? I think that's what the cover is made out of... that or plastic. Any ideas?

·
Registered
970 Posts
are you trying to find one for your 92 sport? I am going to attempt to convert my front end to a 97-style...so this summer mine will be for sale. It does not have the side markers, and has a place for the factory foglamps. Look at my sig.

-danimal

·
Registered
970 Posts
ohh, by the way, both bumpers on your car are made out of eurithane (did i spell that right?) as are most all cars these days. You can bump it on something, and it bounces right back into place. fiber glass would crack instantly...no good.

-danimal

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Just pick up one that has the fogs AND the side markers, and have a body shop cover up the holes for the marker lights - what's so hard about that? More than likely you'll have to paint whatever bumper cover you get anyways to match.

BTW - I'll have a 92 XR7 bumper cover in black available in a month - and it does have marker lights :p.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts