TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am looking for the lower Plastic valence for the Front bumper, its for a 95 t-bird. I ripped mine off on a curb, and ford said that part is now obsolete!

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
p_mcnaught said:
Hello, I am looking for the lower Plastic valence for the Front bumper, its for a 95 t-bird. I ripped mine off on a curb, and ford said that part is now obsolete!
I think I have a brand new one, minus the plastic "bolts". The "bolts" are not availalble separately so I had to buy the whole thing. Let me check tonight and I'll email you a photo to make sure we're talking about the same thing. :thumbsup:

·
MAMN12 Posse Member
2,903 Posts
If mcnaught doesn't want it or it's the wrong thing 94DD....let me know...it might be what I'm looking for...I think they refer to it as the chin scoop or something like that.

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
Hey guys... here's the photo of the brand new one I have:

I have this new one (minus the "special nuts") and also the one currently on the T'bird I'm parting out. (The one on the T'Bird is in pretty good shape and definitely usable)

Since I think I paid $80 for the new one, how does $40 shipped sound for it, and $25 shipped for the one on the T'Bird (just give me the weekend to pull it off).

I'll get a price on the new one to make sure it was $80 that I paid... I wouldn't want to gouge anyone. :D

Just let me know via PM or email (PayPal makes me happy :D) . :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
JeffTBird93 said:
Nope, not it.
What part are you needing? I probably have it on my 94 that I'm parting out. :thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts