TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found my air leak. Coming from the Air Dryer Gromets/Lines were they are pushed in. What to do to fix that? New Compressor and dryer that was just bought a few months ago, No other leaks, sprayed the struts and silinoids. Maybe I can cut them back a little?

·
Super Moderator
9,138 Posts
I know americanairsuspension.com sells a lot of parts related to the air systems on these, might want to check that out. It might be the lines are just dry rotted and leaking there; you can get couplers and new line by the foot from there. I suppose you could start by trying to trim the lines a half inch or so, then go the other route if that fails.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know americanairsuspension.com sells a lot of parts related to the air systems on these, might want to check that out. It might be the lines are just dry rotted and leaking there; you can get couplers and new line by the foot from there. I suppose you could start by trying to trim the lines a half inch or so, then go the other route if that fails.
That's what I will do. It's probly reaking havok on the suspention computer not to mention the compressor.
Thanks.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Start with trimming the lines 1/4" with a razor blade and be sure to get a straight cut. If that doesn't do it you need new o-rings in the collets.
Thanks for that comment. I was just going to post how much to cut off. I know one is not cut "stright". one or 2 may be that way.. If that doesnt work, would I have to replace the whole run to the silinoids? I hope not, I'm sure that would be a pain n the #ss for the rears. As for the collets on the dryer unit and o-rings, these are new all the way around just got the compress and dryer from eddie this year so they are in new shape.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts