TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i had a transcooler line start leaking the last time i was home and I didn't notice til it was too late to get parts b4 coming back to school so the 'bird has been grounded for a couple weeks. so the plan is to completely replace both trans lines with new hard pipe which will have a b&m sending block in the one and then both will thread into a differant cooler i bough that has the female npt inputs vs the stupid barbed/hose combo. so i was just wondering if the front bumper fascia could easily be removed without messing with the headlights. and before anyone asks y the car is 2.5 hrs away so i can't just go look at it :D thanks for the help. Dave

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
If it is like my 97 it shouldn't be a problem taking off the front fascia. Only thing I had trouble with was where the rivot's were up top on the inside of the headlight's. On your's thought I don't think you have those rivit's. I believe there are two nut's on the inside of the bumped on eace side to take off, and you might have to take out the corner lights there might be a screw behind them.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
I have had the front end off my car twice. See http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=61448&highlight=header+panel. The hardest part is the two bolts that connect the sides to the fenders, they are tough to get to. You may have a problem with the lower air dam. Those rivits may have to be removed, when I did mine the lower air dam had been messed up so those rivits were gone.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts