TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think a front lip spoiler would look pretty good for a 94/95 TBird. Does anyone have pics of front lip spoilers? Don't want something that'll over style the car, but just kinda finishes the bottom lip of the front fascia.

Any ideas?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
970 Posts
yeah a few companies make from airdams. They are not technically a "front chin spoiler" and what-not, but I guess they would possibly give you the look your after. I have honestly never really found one that I like for any Thunderbird or Cougar other than the 96-97 Xenon front airdam.

But maybe it's these two 40oz. talkin,
-danimal
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Danimal said:
yeah a few companies make from airdams. They are not technically a "front chin spoiler" and what-not, but I guess they would possibly give you the look your after. I have honestly never really found one that I like for any Thunderbird or Cougar other than the 96-97 Xenon front airdam.

But maybe it's these two 40oz. talkin,
-danimal
Yea, the 96/97 Xenon front airdam is damn cool, but it doesn't really fit w/ the rest of the stock SC ground effects.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
970 Posts
Yea, the 96/97 Xenon front airdam is damn cool, but it doesn't really fit w/ the rest of the stock SC ground effects.
I don't really get what you mean. Do you have an SC? If so, I get it. Alot of people think that the 96-97 Xenon front air-dam doesn't match the SC side GFX. I personally like it. Ricardo's car will probably always be one of my favorite MN12's...

Gorgeous car... For your car that sorta thing would require a huge conversion...if I ever come across $2,500 (after a manual trans and whipple charger :uppoint: ) it's going straight to a 96-97 front end conversion and Xenon front airdam....

ohh baby,
-danimal
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OOOOOOOOOHhhhh!


I will be owning a 95 SC, so these mods will take place on that car. Not my current 3.8 n/a.

That Blue TBird is sure georgous. Do you have any more pics of that car? That might be THE look im trying to achieve.

More pics!!! please :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
m0digital said:
OOOOOOOOOHhhhh!


I will be owning a 95 SC, so these mods will take place on that car. Not my current 3.8 n/a.

That Blue TBird is sure georgous. Do you have any more pics of that car? That might be THE look im trying to achieve.

More pics!!! please :)
n/m, i got his webpage from the readers rides section ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think im sold! I sure have fell in love w/ that car!! and the color too!

Just gotta start saving now! Money in college isn't the easiest to come by. But summer jobs sure do help.

Hopefully, next year this time, I'll be posting pics similar to Ricardo's blue tbird. Except mine should be black. Red or Blue will do too, I guess.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
108 Posts
I also personally prefer the look of the 96/97 Xenon kit as compared to the 94/95 one. Somehow I think GFX kits are tacky looking if they are not done right, and the second set of scoops on the 94/95 kits just looks bad IMHO.

On a side note...Soop, who's that fine looking lady in your avatar? I could use more pictures of her...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Danimal said:


I don't really get what you mean. Do you have an SC? If so, I get it. Alot of people think that the 96-97 Xenon front air-dam doesn't match the SC side GFX. I personally like it. Ricardo's car will probably always be one of my favorite MN12's...

Gorgeous car... For your car that sorta thing would require a huge conversion...if I ever come across $2,500 (after a manual trans and whipple charger :uppoint: ) it's going straight to a 96-97 front end conversion and Xenon front airdam....

ohh baby,
-danimal
Any idea how I can get a hold of Ricardo? If you have more pics than the ones on his website, can ya send 'em to me? :)

thanx
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
970 Posts
I've got alot more than are on his website, I can try to link you to them all from here and you can save them to the old hard drive. I seriously have tons of pictures of the car because I like it just as much as you do. I have been seriously considering doing the front end swap because the car looks amazing.

Here are all of the others I know of...I'm gonna link to them because if I posted 8 pictures I'd get in trouble...

#1
#2
#3

this next one you can't see the front end, but you can barely see how the Xenon front airdam matches the SC side GFX...pretty well in my opinion...
#4
#5
#6
#7

You said you wanted em all...i'm pretty sure that's all of the others that I have seen.

Enjoy.

-danimal
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Danimal said:
I've got alot more than are on his website, I can try to link you to them all from here and you can save them to the old hard drive. I seriously have tons of pictures of the car because I like it just as much as you do. I have been seriously considering doing the front end swap because the car looks amazing.

Here are all of the others I know of...I'm gonna link to them because if I posted 8 pictures I'd get in trouble...

#1
#2
#3

this next one you can't see the front end, but you can barely see how the Xenon front airdam matches the SC side GFX...pretty well in my opinion...
#4
#5
#6
#7

You said you wanted em all...i'm pretty sure that's all of the others that I have seen.

Enjoy.

-danimal
Sweet,
thanx
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
970 Posts
You go to Purdue? I was inches away from going there, but my family ended up deciding to move to Kansas, so now I go to Kansas State University. I went to highschool in Naperville, graduated two years ago. I know a few people at Purdue as well. What year are you?

Just checkin,
-danimal
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Danimal said:
You go to Purdue? I was inches away from going there, but my family ended up deciding to move to Kansas, so now I go to Kansas State University. I went to highschool in Naperville, graduated two years ago. I know a few people at Purdue as well. What year are you?

Just checkin,
-danimal
Im a sophmore.

Im originally from Rochester, MN...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
286 Posts
What do you go there for? I am thinking about attending there next year. If i got enough money :leftright
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top