TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got the new issue of Performance in Motion! I believe it is a Canadian Publication only... so most might not even know what this magazine is. Anyway, on the cover is a 1994 Ford Thunderbird (3.8L n/a). It is an okay looking vehicle. He did a custom Lamborghini Orange paint job, and redid the entire enterior. The backseats were removed, and replaced with four 10" subs, 2 amps, and a single 1 farad capacitor. The front seats were replaced with Corbeau bucket seats. The exterior is similar to Sir William's... shaved, filled, and beautiful. He has some 18" wheels... which I am not feeling. But to each there own! The reason I am posting this, is because of a funny comment the owner of the T-bird said. During the enterview the magazine asked Grant McGhie (the owner) what he likes most about his Thunderbird. Grant replies with "I like the uniqueness. There are few modified Thunderbirds." I just laughed and said I guess he doesn't know about TCCoA or SCCoA.

I wish I had a scanner... but I don't. Sorry everyone.

-Kornhaus

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Performance in Motion is a publication put out by Performance Improvements, which is a chain of about 10 speed shops in southern Ontario, and Montreal, Quebec. They have been in business for about 40 years, and have been doing the magazine for about 2-1/2 years.

cheers
Ed N.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
eg0r said:
thats funny
you know what tho
I live in Vancouver, BC area and i only seen 1 tbird that wasn't stock in the past 6 years. That is why i picked the vehicle if the first place. Its very unique compared to # of civic's and sunfires people drive around here.

All I see around here is old ladies driving birds... 2 out of 3 birds I saw today were filled with old ladies, the other one was parked... It's such a downer :mad:

~Chuck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts