TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some reason a search never comes up with what I need. I might be doing something wrong. Anyway, what is best to fix a blown front speaker? I don't want anything "special" just as good as stock. There are very few salvage yards here. Is there an aftermarket one, or a stock one for sale, that would work for me. I don't think this matters, but I have the premium sounds. But I think the used the same speakers on both.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I have some stock premium speakers I could sell ya, if you want something as good, but don't want to buy a pair. Not sure what to tell ya if you only want one. 99% of the places will make you buy a pair.

·
Registered
524 Posts
No. Only if you were going to buy a new speaker, aftermarket you would have to switch out all. I did that once. Does not sound good.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Lightevergreenfrost, I forgot about this thread! Sorry! If you're still interested in the speakers, shipping is around $7 on the assumption that 2 speakers and packaging weighs 15 pounds (I have no idea though). Do you want 1 or two speakers? $5 a piece.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats ok, Ive been busy so I have not been able to check on things much either. I might as well go with both. I can just see me getting this one replaced and then having to fix the other one the next day. But yeah, if they are still good I want them. PM me with all the info and prices and Ill send a check.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
lightevergreenfrost, I sent you a PM on thursday

1 - 9 of 9 Posts