TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok.....I've built a few over the years on a case by case basis due to engine choices. What has been a great advantage to building a straight strut brace is a cowl hood. The additional height of a fiberglass hood. I built one for a 92' and 94' SC with glass hoods. I can try to build a custom front brace.but would need a pic of your engine bay to determine what the next step would be. If interested? I have one prototype left.....pay the shipping and it's yours to test fit it.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
IF.............you pay the shipping I have ONE early test brace..........try it on your application and let me know how things go.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I still have an early test/prototype brace...pay the shipping and it's yours......V-8 or SC would be best I believe.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello...let me check and I'll let you know...Thanks.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wasn't able to get an answer by phone.....I'll box the brace up and have the local U.P.S. store weigh/measure the box and get the estimate for shipping.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Ok..just got back from U.P.S..the weight and width of the box is ok......it is long enough to be called "over sized".....the shipping to 16511 .is $38.78.let me know what you think.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well......no reply as of yet........anyone interested? This would work on a super coupe with a glass cowl hood.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts