TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to buy Energy Suspension front sway bar mounts for my 1 3/8s bar and I was wondering what the part number is for the correct one.

http://www.energysuspension.com/pages/swaybbct.html

It is 35mm, but which type of mount do we have on our car? A quick response would be appreciated since I need to order these ASAP. Thanks ahead of time.

Russell

·
Amateur Expert
1,662 Posts
We have the non-greaseable brackets. I had the E/S bushings on my bar for a while, but they constantly needed to be greased. I got tired of doing that every 2 weeks, so I put the OEM ones back in. Is your sway bar aftermarket?

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had read about people putting the greaseable brackets on. I have one of the Addco 1 3/8s bars.....I am about to put it on. Addco didn't send me the right front bushings, so I just figured that I would get the greaseable ones since I was going to buy some. I would have just sent them back to addco and got different ones but I am not at home (away at college), so that isn't as easy as it sounds.

Russ

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK.....well does anyone know where I can get the 35mm Non-greaseable ones? Energy Suspension doesn't list them on there. I need to get these ASAP. I know they have to make them since they are SUPPOSED to come with the Addco kits. I would have just got them to make it right but I am away at school and don't have access to the endlinks to send them back. Thanks. I need this very soon...need to order this week.

Russell

1 - 4 of 4 Posts