TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will these fit on a 97? I know most people like the JBAs but the FRPP shorties are cheaper and you can get them ceramic coated. THANKS

K

·
0 Posts
to increase SW's helpful post........
The 281 in the Tbird is unfortunatly not the same as the one in the mustang.

·
Administrator
4,161 Posts
Krusher, the idea was to make him ask WHY. Plus I was just in one of those moods...

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
<marquee behavior=scroll direction="up">OK<br><br>why<br>wont<br>it<br>work???</marquee>

<EMBED SRC=http://www.cableone.net/bugout/buttmunch.swf WIDTH=100 HEIGHT=50></EMBED>

·
Administrator
4,161 Posts
J-Rob already answered that. The clearances on the sides of the motor are different between the different cars. The headers have to be designed to accommodate those differences. The FRPP are not. Happy now Vic?

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
i wasnt actually expecting an answer i did know the reason why it didnt fit. i was just being a smartass and giving you a "why wont it work" response.

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
well, my favorite band is...

and their mascott is called Vic Rattlehead.

i couldnt decide what i wanted as a user name, i first wanted something to do with cars/tbirds, then i thought what if i get rid of my tbird and get something els then id have to change my name, ill never not like megadeth so i figured that would work, plus only the real diehard mega fans will know who Vic is.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
VicRattlehead said:
well, my favorite band is...

and their mascott is called Vic Rattlehead.

i couldnt decide what i wanted as a user name, i first wanted something to do with cars/tbirds, then i thought what if i get rid of my tbird and get something els then id have to change my name, ill never not like megadeth so i figured that would work, plus only the real diehard mega fans will know who Vic is.
Hmm.. and here I thought it had something to do with valveknock.. ;)

Guess I've never paid much attention to the artwork and just listened to the music.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts