TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[RANT ON]

Alright, I want to know people's secret with women. Guys can get women to WANT to talk to them, WANT to call them, WANT to be around them. I can't do ANY of that.

Hell I can't even get a woman to CALL me about just hanging out or going out to eat.

I've tried being honest, I've tried being myself, and I've tried being nice. Either:

• I'm not doing these things enough.
  • It just doesn't work for me.
  • I just don't look like the guy to be around.

I really wanted to stay off the looks possibility but it seems that is nearing to me as more and more of the case. Case in point:

My ex has had EIGHT dates, I repeat this, E I G H T since we broke up.

Me? Zero, none, nada, negatory. I can't even get girls to call me so how can that even happen?

God I just want to throw a textbook right now! :mad: And people like my Mom say I don't need women or whatever right now. I don't want a relationship, just maybe a date or something?? I mean I can't even get that. How pathetic.
[RANT OFF]

Sorry guys :( :mad:

Thanks for listening..

·
Registered
890 Posts
well, post a picture, and we'll all chip in on the "TCCoA eye for the straight guy"

How many girls have you asked out on dates since you broke up? Comparing a girl newly available on the the market with a guy waiting to be asked out is like comparing apples to hand grenades............................it ain't even close.

I can't even get girls to call me so how can that even happen?
Don't wait for them to ask you out, you have to take the initiative. Sure you may get turned down, but is that any worse than sitting home not knowing?

I am sure there are girls you can talk to. Start off with something 'safe' that doesn't scream DATE. You just have to have time to talk to them, make them laugh, and feel comfortable with you.

What are your interests besides cars? By your name it looks like you are in a band (or could be), I thought they got all the chicks?

Get out there where the girls are, and TALK to them. You can't get anywhere without that.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
ur ex is a ho. WHy do you try so hard for a date?

I have been 2.5yrs without a date. I dont go looking but somehow I manage to get 20 girls to add to my b/l a year and see em every week or 2. I went over to my friends house this weekend and his sister was there (shes 17) and she had a friend over and she was like OMFG I WANT U and trying to be all over me. But I dont act on it I just keep walking. I did try to pull her shirt off but she bit my teet.

If they want you they will. They want me, but the prob is I dont want them, wanna take 10-12 of my hands?

When ur 25 and have no date then u can worry, thats what Im gonna do, if i turn 25 and no women for me, its cars for life (maybe knock up a girl just so i can have a kid to have)

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
man that sucks...i wasnt a date kinda guy either...ive probably been on like 3 or 4 not including the ones with my girlfriend..

i know what you mean it is frustrating but then again if you play your cards right you'll be alirhgt bro..

how i got my dates numbers:
me-"wanna see my new phone?"
girl-"wow shiny"
me-"well you KNOW your gonna give me your number right?"
girl-"hahaha and how is that?"
me-"well i was gonna take you out tomorrow to watch that new movie*insert name here*...but i guess you dont want a free movie..and maybe something else later...."
girl-"...........hows 8:00pm?"

heheheh and thats how me and my girlfriend started going out...i had no idea that i had the power to say something like that...remember its all about confidence..dont show weakness...women are like the UN..you want to act like thier friend at first to gain their trust..then...SUCK EM IN AND TAKE EM DOWN!!..
well...not take them down but i think you know what i mean..

dont try sleasy pick up lines..some girls like a short cute line...or some girls like hard ball...maybe all the girls you have been tryin to go out with play hardball..*knods*...poor guy..but its okay...dont give up...you seem like a cool person and for someone to post this kinda problem would seem to me have some guts..

as for your ex...any girl can get a guy fast..its ez for them..they can act like a slut and EVERY guy around them will want them..for a guy its different..if a guy acts like a slut around women they look down at him...funny...but then again a guy can sleep with many women and be called a pimp while a girl sleeps with many men and is called a whore..o well...SCREW your ex..its not a race bro..

its not a race.......yea good for her shes outgoing but that doesnt mean anything..dont let her get to you...if you do she wins..MY friend was like that too..he went on many many dates...probably like 30 before we left high school...but right now, hes still single and im in love with my girlfriend going on 2 years strong..COME ONE if a guy like me *300lbs* can get a girl you shouldnt have a problem..if you need anything jus post and i shall be there..

sorry us guys should stick together...ITS A WAR OUT THERE!!..

-Mike

·
Administrator
4,161 Posts
ITHURTZ said:
if i turn 25 and no women for me, its cars for life (maybe knock up a girl just so i can have a kid to have)
And the winner for most pathetic post of the year goes to.......

·
Administrator
4,161 Posts
For once, porkchop said something that makes sense. :)

Getting a date is about 95% confidence, 3% looks and 2% luck. So unless you're the elephant man, that 3% is nothin. Confidence, confidence, confidence.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Sir William said:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :king:

I would have to disagree on the looks think being at 3%. I dont know about out there but to score or have a date you have to atleat be on the "cute" marking. But of course if the chick is ugly then the ugly guy will score....

·
Registered
744 Posts
Sir William said:
wow and it's only the 12th day outta 365. . .

dude your so young. relax. i know it sucks, i'm in the same boat. and the confidence thing is 100% correct. women can smell despairation a mile away.

get your self some new clothes, forget about the ex--she's not your wife--you don't need to know what she's doing/etc., get some decent shoes and a nice watch--don't ask me how i know this, but it's two things women look for when they check us out

good luck dude

·
Geek w/Gearhead Complex
2,299 Posts
and now, a pimp view

weeeeeell mang ya could bring 'em down to the paaaaad and have Fubar take care of 'em. Bust out the goodz like bowah!
:woowoo:

worry about 'em after college dude, seriously, its a lot easier and a lot less stress.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
94t-birdlx said:
cliche time....

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
I always thought beauty was in the eye of the beerholder? :D

·
Anything But Typical
1,337 Posts
Fubarian said:
weeeeeell mang ya could bring 'em down to the paaaaad and have Fubar take care of 'em. Bust out the goodz like bowah!
:woowoo:
wtf was that about? WHOA! :D

Anyway... #1 your ex is nothing like you, don't compare yourself to her.
I'll give the same advice I've given to just about all the other guys on this board... go out and have fun. Don't go looking for a girl. Get with your guys, go out, have fun, and if you come across a girl that interests you, don't stand there staring at her, wishing she'd talk to you. Go and talk to her first. Doesn't matter if you're scared or not. Act confident and you will be confident. In short, we (females) like to have fun, and if you look like you're having fun, then we're going to want to have fun with you. Make sense?

And, if you're worried about your looks, and afraid you're not "good looking" enough... think about this. Would you really want to be with a girl that only cares about your looks? Probably not.

And, if they're not calling you back almost immediately, then they're not interested, and they're not worth your time. You don't deserve to be second best, no one does.

Remember, there are A LOT of women in the world. Just because you haven't found the right one yet, doesn't mean that she doesn't exist. But that also means that you don't have to find her now now now. Have fun, do your thing, and you'll get what/who you deserve!

Just HANG IN THERE! :)

--Molly

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
BambiRambino47 said:
wtf was that about? WHOA! :D

Anyway... #1 your ex is nothing like you, don't compare yourself to her.
I'll give the same advice I've given to just about all the other guys on this board... go out and have fun. Don't go looking for a girl. Get with your guys, go out, have fun, and if you come across a girl that interests you, don't stand there staring at her, wishing she'd talk to you. Go and talk to her first. Doesn't matter if you're scared or not. Act confident and you will be confident. In short, we (females) like to have fun, and if you look like you're having fun, then we're going to want to have fun with you. Make sense?

And, if you're worried about your looks, and afraid you're not "good looking" enough... think about this. Would you really want to be with a girl that only cares about your looks? Probably not.

And, if they're not calling you back almost immediately, then they're not interested, and they're not worth your time. You don't deserve to be second best, no one does.

Remember, there are A LOT of women in the world. Just because you haven't found the right one yet, doesn't mean that she doesn't exist. But that also means that you don't have to find her now now now. Have fun, do your thing, and you'll get what/who you deserve!

Just HANG IN THERE! :)

--Molly
*clap clap clap*

yea man...uh....what she said.. :cool:

-Mike

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
mamberg said:
well, post a picture, and we'll all chip in on the "TCCoA eye for the straight guy"

How many girls have you asked out on dates since you broke up? Comparing a girl newly available on the the market with a guy waiting to be asked out is like comparing apples to hand grenades............................it ain't even close.

Don't wait for them to ask you out, you have to take the initiative. Sure you may get turned down, but is that any worse than sitting home not knowing?

I am sure there are girls you can talk to. Start off with something 'safe' that doesn't scream DATE. You just have to have time to talk to them, make them laugh, and feel comfortable with you.

What are your interests besides cars? By your name it looks like you are in a band (or could be), I thought they got all the chicks?

Get out there where the girls are, and TALK to them. You can't get anywhere without that.
Okay, I have always thought: "If people want something. They will do whatever it takes to get it."

Hence I assume: "If women want to know more about me, then they will call."

When I give out my #, 99.99% of the time I now use my business card I have with the bank. It has yet to work, but I feel like with it I show I have more responsibility. Should I just ask for theirs because I know I'll take the initiative?

I have many other interests, music and cars included (I don't play bass anymore), and if I am not interested in something that they are in, I try to learn about it and ask questions. As of late, I've been trying more and more to get the conversation away from me and what I like / want and more on what they like / want in life.

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Women like a man who has confidance. It's about how you project yourself. Create that image in silence. Respect yourself first. To get respect from others is earned. Be quite and listen. Don't interject were it's not wanted and be thoughtfull. When it's your turn, you'll be excepted and listened to. Be upbeat! People like to laugh.
And always leave them wanting more!!! :tongue:

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Uncaged 94 said:
Women like a man who has confidance. It's about how you project yourself. Create that image in silence. Respect yourself first. To get respect from others is earned. Be quite and listen. Don't interject were it's not wanted and be thoughtfull. When it's your turn, you'll be excepted and listened to. Be upbeat! People like to laugh.
And always leave them wanting more!!! :tongue:
I know this will sound lame, but.. How do you make someone laugh? Some probably are laughing by reading this thread, but seriously. How do you show you are humorous? Its something I've always wanted to know how to do anyways.

And what do you mean by leaving them wanting more....? I don't think saying well next time I'll tell you about this.... works.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts