TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Street Freekz
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: chrome 22” Greed Rogue wheels, 5x108/5x115

I’m selling my 22” wheels I bought earlier this year. I can provide a receipt for when I purchased them new in the middle of May 2009. I had them dual drilled when I ordered them from the factory.

Model: Greed Rogue
Offset: +38
B.P.: 5x108/5x4.25 & 5x115/5x4.53 (will fit 5x4.50, too)
Tires: 245/30/22 Nexen N3000

I paid close to $2000 new and wheels/tires have less than 3500 miles. Cleaned & polished once a week and never abused in any way. All center caps are included. Only drove on paved roads in good condition; never gravel or rough roads full of pot holes.

Asking $1600 OBO cash or $1800 shipped in the continental USA. Not looking for any trades at this time.

I am open to offers.

·
Street Freekz
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pics added to original post.

·
Street Freekz
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ttt.

·
Street Freekz
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TTT.

Offers?

·
Street Freekz
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
48hr bump.

·
Street Freekz
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
maybe a list of cars they would fit would help? good luck.
They fit tons of cars, trucks, vans & SUV’s.....way too many to post up on here. Thanks for the suggestion though.

If anyone has a fitment question ask me and I can let you know if they are the correct bolt pattern/offset for your application.

I had them installed on my 1995 Oldsmobile Eighty Eight LSS; I didn't have to modify anything at all for them to fit underneath it.

·
Registered
433 Posts
these rims are sick. i feel they would look awesome on a bird..

·
Registered
552 Posts
donk style on a bird?

·
Street Freekz
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
these rims are sick. i feel they would look awesome on a bird..
I did a test fit on my Cougar and they did look good but I like the style of my 20’s better. I’ll sort through some pics and see if I can’t find where I did the test fit.

Feel free to make me an offer......:D

·
Registered
433 Posts
haha I actually would go for it had I not just bought some 18's. plus these aren't the most realistic rim choice for a dailey driver, in winter too. I I do like them alot and hope to see them on the car of whoever picks them up

·
Street Freekz
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
.....plus these aren't the most realistic rim choice for a dailey driver, in winter too.....
These were on my DD for about 5 months. Definitely would not use them for winter, though......too hard to keep cleaned and polished when the snow/ice starts.

ewww.... I think they look out of place, and sit the car up too high.

big rims are nice, but they can't look like someone just stuck way too large rims on the car.
They did make raise the car a bit but only about an 1-1.5". Ride stayed pretty well the same but my gas mileage did decrease by 2-3m.p.g.

Possibly interested in trades + cash.

·
Street Freekz
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bump.

·
Street Freekz
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bump.

·
Street Freekz
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
TTT.

·
Street Freekz
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
TTT.

·
Registered
740 Posts
I'm not going to say what my personal judgement is on those things, but I will offer you a free bump.......

·
Street Freekz
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bump.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts