TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
MaleWhore
2,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
redoing the whole exhaust as i got new headers in the car and decided to redo the whole thing....so my old setup is for sale, magnaflow 2.25x2 in, 3in out mandrel bent there after.......came out of a 97 v8 so it should fit anything v8 with stock manifolds...and not sure about the v6s....i can sell as a whole....arangements have to be made on shipping or what not and or if i should chop this up and sell the muffler. i got a truck and maybe something can be setup if anyone close wants it....make offers...

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
How much do you want shipped to 64429?

-Joel

·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
If you decide to cut it up, i want the Downtubes, Let me know!

·
MaleWhore
2,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
godspeed...it would be a 750 mile trip from me to u....and i have no idea how i can ship a package 3/4s the size of my car out there...unless u want to arrange something....

conversion02...it would be 350 mile trip from me to u....any ideas or arangements are ok....but all i got is a pick up right now to transport this or drive it at a meet point....

·
Registered
126 Posts
How Much U Asking?????

I Live At 37365.........

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
ill drive up there and take it if you can help me put it on :tongue:

·
MaleWhore
2,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
that could be done, with the exeption that the hangers might need to be welded on the certain spots...not sure if that last one is stock or those middle ones are in the stock location either...

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Did you ever sell this thing? I may be interested again.:)

Thanks,
Rob

·
MaleWhore
2,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
still got it!...let me know

·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
My offer/request still stands.

·
MaleWhore
2,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok...ill let u know...

·
MaleWhore
2,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok...havent gotten around this thread in a while....

exhaust is finaly out of the car and just sitting around and its still for sale....

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
i sold a setup off my car. had th exhaust shop cut it in a few places, and stuck it all in 1 big ass box :) wasn't too bad on shipping, clasified as OS3.. in fact, that punk still owes me $10. i think it was chorizon :tongue:

·
MaleWhore
2,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hopefully someone wants this one!!

·
$.25 poster
1,900 Posts
hey if you'll cut it up i will take the muffler. I have the exact same setup that would be perfect for me.

·
MaleWhore
2,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ill let you guys know if a deal i have right now doesnt go thru....

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
i sold a setup off my car. had th exhaust shop cut it in a few places, and stuck it all in 1 big ass box :) wasn't too bad on shipping, clasified as OS3.. in fact, that punk still owes me $10. i think it was chorizon :tongue:
You said ass. See message below.

hopefully someone wants this one!!

I cannot consider the exhaust, because I can't keep my eyes on the item for sale. My eyes keep wandering back over to the avatar.

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
If it falls through and we can find a way to get me and it together then I might be interested. I don't need the downtubes by the way.

Darrin

1 - 20 of 28 Posts