Refer to posts....
...for more pictures.
- Holds 7qts of oil
- Trap-door for added oil control
- It's made from bits of real panther, so you know it's good.
- None---aside from the fact that I haven't gotten around to paint it yet. I can paint it with some wrinkle black VHT I had bought for it, or you can do that aspect yourself. Winner's choice---price is the same.
- Ebay-style reserve auction, starting at $0.01 + $40 flat shipping & handling in the 48 USA via USPS standard Parcel Post (winning bidder may opt other shipping methods at their additional expense to be determined by me after end of auction), ending August 26, 2013, 12:00AM CST (effectively Sunday night 8/25/2013 at midnight, in other words). Payment due immediately upon end of auction.
- If winning bidder doesn't pay up, immediate lifetime ban, with absolutely no hope of ever rejoining TCCoA (we relentlessly check duplicate accounts/IP's and can and will weed you out! ) Should things go astray, I will decide how to proceed. There is no "dibs" for the 2nd highest bid, just like in Ebay. I, and only I, reserve the right to deny anyone's bid for any reason.
- Absolutely no retraction of bids! Remember, Ebay style. You can't retract your own bids on Ebay unless the seller allows it, same thing here, except I'm not allowing it at all!!! Don't have disposable income to bid with??? Then stay the F out of this thread.
So do whatever you have to do to make sure you get the high bid---lie, cheat, steal, war monger, kill (jk ) to get this as I will NOT be modifying any more MarkVIII oil pans ever again! Time is of the essence, so don't miss out and bid like you mean it!!
Let the bidding begin.....NOW!
Gosh, this reminds me of another thread, lol.