TCCoA Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale are modified to fit PBR calipers. Mounting ears and banjo bolt mount area has been modified and shaved. Bolt on, no modifications required.

Painted red and black by me using Duplicolor Caliper Ceramic Enamel.
Acid washed, sanded and wire brushed the corrosion.

Paint is not a professional job. There are fish eyes and a few runs only the visible parts of the caliper have a full coat. It's great when mounted on the car and from two feet away. High temp SVT brake decals.

I'll include the proper BAER Brake banjo bolts and 4 copper washers which alone are $15 bucks and an extra set of SVT decals in case you repaint the calipers.

Bolt on, you'll need to provide brake pads and pad hardware.

$130 + shipping to USA (probably use a flat rate USPS or FedEx box).
UPDATE 4/4/18: SOLD
I was going to use them but the future of my TBird is unknown as far as if I keep her or not. Some stuff has come up.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,312 Posts
They're used. He got them from me; I used them for 7 years and I got them from J_Mac57 in early 2010. To be fair they look a lot more snazzy now than when I had them! :)

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Yep they're Brandon's old calipers. Here's a picture after a nice acid wash before paint and proper cleaning. I sanded them afterwards. They're in great condition.

I would put them on but IF my Bird sells I don't want to leave nice parts that people won't value or know how to service (eg: mustang pads on a tbird will throw some clueless people off)

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.