TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
High-Mileage 4.6L Thrasher
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got one used set of my FSSB/LECB braces for sale. This is the last of the excess parts from the car i had listed for a friend. These are used, but in very good condition-you might want to shoot another coat of paint on them, but they're in perfectly good functional condition. $120 plus shipping to your address.I can get a pic if you want, but honestly, they look like every other set I've ever sold, just a bit dirty :) .
JL

·
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe I'm stupid, but what are those for?
Sorry, it's easy to assume that most everybody has seen these before.
The braces stiffen the flexible front K-Member and also tie the K-member to the front of the framerails under the driver's and passenger's side footwell.

JL

·
Super Moderator
10,895 Posts
How much to ship to 37748? Not a firm offer, but if shipping isn't too bad... :)

Nothing like shipping steel, lol; but at least it's not going to get damaged in shipping.

I should have bought a full set the last time you made these...

·
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How much to ship to 37748? Not a firm offer, but if shipping isn't too bad... :)

Nothing like shipping steel, lol; but at least it's not going to get damaged in shipping.

I should have bought a full set the last time you made these...
I get $21 UPS Ground.
JL

·
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FSSB? is this like a front shock tower brace? very interested, dibs on both just in case :)
Front Suspension Support Brace, Lower Engine Cradle Brace.
Neither is a STB. These both go under the engine compartment.
JL

·
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
$120 each or for both?
Both. I sell them only as a pair together-it doesn't make sense to sell one that stiffens the K-member and then doesn't tie it to the subframe, or to tie the K-member to the subframe without strenghtening the K-member.
JL

·
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Super Moderator
10,895 Posts
I should have paid closer attention to this, lol.

·
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Super Moderator
10,895 Posts
I'm installing Win Server 2003 on my new $139 dual xeon server, and updating. wasn't watching the web much.

I was pming GM as he was buying these, I think. :) Good score; I did say "not a firm offer, but" (like a complete DA) :D

JL, I hope you build more sets of bracing sometime; it's been a few years. :zbeer:

Completely off topic; If for some reason I don't have cats can I use the rear o2 bungs for my AEM UEGO wideband sensors, or is that too far away?

·
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
JL, I hope you build more sets of bracing sometime; it's been a few years. :zbeer:
There's a possibility that I'll do just that around the end of this year/ first of next year. I'll have a bit of time to do things like that then.
JL

·
Super Moderator
10,895 Posts
Thanks, JL. I'll be in for a full set then. :)

I have a set of 1 3/8 addco bars I want to add to my sport springs and Konis.

I don't have any cracks despite the abuse this poor car (Lazarus) has suffered... I want to keep it that way. :) So I have to have bracing before I install them.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts