TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone please tell me where the fuel filter is on my 1995 t-bird LX? I haven't looked for it yet so I thought I would see if anyone knew.

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
if it has the metal clip youll need the disconnect tool, if theres a plastic piece in there just push the 2 ends together and it should come off. This is on the forward part the rear end always has a plastic clip that comes off.

·
Registered
871 Posts
I would recommed getting a Fram filter, since it has the plastic piece on it and its by far the easiest to install and remove IMO.

·
Registered
32 Posts
passenger side...under a small metal cover. you WILL need the disconnect tool to remove. The NAPA / Wix filters come with new clips, pointed ends go towards the line in/out

·
The Band, not the Disease!
3,090 Posts
I removed my special clip, because those "special" tools they sell, are worthless. Now I use just the tube, and an aicraft quality clamp. Works great and takes 30 seconds to take out and put in.

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
fitzwell said:
passenger side...under a small metal cover. you WILL need the disconnect tool to remove. The NAPA / Wix filters come with new clips, pointed ends go towards the line in/out
Pretty much all new filters come with a new clip on the back end

1 - 8 of 8 Posts