TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am searching for a fuel line for my 96 bird v8, i need the the steel supply line from the front of the fuel filter to the fuel rail. i went to change my fuel filter the other day and found that my line was smashed half way closed. i went to the parts store and looked around online and i only keep finding these short nylon repair kits. does anyone know how i can locate one?

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
I went to the junk yard when I needed coolant lines. I would suggest there first. If you can't get to a junk yard, you may want to buy it on line from the internet, though it will be pricey. Or maybe someone on line will have one for sale.

You could buy some couplings and fuel line and just patch the area with the fuel line and couplings.

Good luck.

·
Registered
652 Posts
I may have one.I was going to upgrade my 95 to 96/97 style, but bought a 97 car.

Oh. You can only use a fuel line from a 96/97 car.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its kinked a lil before it goes up the fire wall. im thinking about trying the nylon repair lines since i notice that behind the fuel filter someone had already done the exact same thing so i reckon they are good enough to work

·
Registered
652 Posts
i looked at my lines, its also kinked, but up where the line bents and connects into the fuel rail

1 - 6 of 6 Posts