TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
MAMN12 Posse Member
2,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, I'm in the middle of swapping over intake manifolds on my 95. I can't seem to find any fuel lines from a 96/7 anywhere and I know they've been discontinued from Ford. Here's my questions. Are there are current production fuel lines that work perfect or with little/no modifications? Or, as a temporary solution, would it be possible to bend them to make them line up (with an appropriate bender of course)? How about the 3.8 lines?

Also read that 96+ fuel rails will work instead, is this true and how much modifications do they require. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
You can use your 94/95 lines with 96-2001(?) Crown Vic fuel rails that have been ratated 180 on the intake (fuel lines attach on the passenger side for the vics). Dirty Dog has this set up on his car.

-Miller

·
Registered
789 Posts
I've already got -6 fuel rails and I'm about to remove my -10/-8 fuel system.

I'm putting 96/97 lines and a 255lph Walbro HO pump in. I was curious what the max HP the lines could handle since now would be a good time to use larger if needed.

Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.