TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys im losin the FPR on my bird and was thinking of replacing with an adjustable one to complete the "pump, FPR and injectors combo. Problem is, is that: A) I dont know what one to get or where to get it. B) Any HP gains out of it? I was told by the previous owner its got larger injectors and there is a walbro high volume fuel pump in the trunk ready to be put in. In addition, we all know just how easy Super Coupes are to work on so Ive decided to do it only once and do it with one that will work with my combo. Thanks all, im not much of a forum whore I just usually trial and error it but honestly im lazy and just wanna swap em so feed me your knowledge.

·
Premium Member
2,547 Posts
If he got new injectors I hope he tuned the car... it could be running extremely rich if that was the case. Kirban is what people go with. I have an aeromotive on mine. And no there really isn't any HP gains from it a lone. It's more a long the lines if you need higher Fuel Pressures for your mods.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.