TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone used the SPECTRA PREMIUM fuel pump i found it on rock auto and i was wondering if they are any good. if anyone had had any troubles with them comments would be nice. I would get the motorcraft on but $220 dollars is to much for my wallet right now

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Never had experience with that peticular brand. If you buy cheap crap you WILL get cheap crap. Do it once and dont cut corners. Do you really want to chance it and do it twice?

·
Banned
998 Posts
If you cannot afford OEM Ford parts then use your local parts store and get there warranty.$80-$100 for your pump.

The job is not that hard it took about 2 hours with a buddy helping. I did it about 4 years ago and have had no problems.

Oh and BTW I am doing it again this weekend to put my Walboro 255lph in. Prepping for my SVO install the end of the month.

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
If you cannot afford OEM Ford parts then use your local parts store and get there warranty.$80-$100 for your pump.

The job is not that hard it took about 2 hours with a buddy helping. I did it about 4 years ago and have had no problems.

Oh and BTW I am doing it again this weekend to put my Walboro 255lph in. Prepping for my SVO install the end of the month.
I would go with Walboro, too. I've seen them as low as $60, and they're good quality units.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts