TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, car was pissing gas from the tank, one of the quick connects was leaking, not sure if it was the return or not, but both lines got kinked in the removal, so I need to replace them anyways. Is there a factory part number for the fuel lines from the filter back to the tank? Both the hard lines and the soft lines? If so that would save a bunch of time on fabricating the lines, which I don't really want to do anyways, I can't seem to find any part numbers, so if anyone has any idea what those part numbers might be, I'd appreciate it! - hard lines, and soft lines, and quick connects, from the filter back to the tank. thanks!

-mike

·
Registered
746 Posts
Yeah Im not sure what you can go about the line, but to retain the same connector you can get replacement tabs for holding them on. A buddy of mine works at a valvoline oil change place and snagged me a couple earlier today. :)

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I'm pretty sure its actually the quick connect itself that is shot, the clips were fine, just leaking like mad out of one the the lines when it was running. I mean I guess I can hit the junkyard, or at least make the lines. Maybe there is just a part for the quick connects? I'll check at my dealer today, see what they have to say.

·
Registered
20 Posts
i just had mine apart the other day. i'm not sure, but i think there is an oring in there. maybe it is replaceable?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts