TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
8,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone get stuck in town today with that fiasco that went on? Nothing like shutting down traffic and causing a near panic! :mad:

I think someone at Turner Broadcasting has a big problem!

Joe

·
Administrator
8,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dave,

It was all over the news yesterday afternoon.

Joe

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
1st i heard was on the news last night at 10. seems like a lot of over-reaction by boston imo.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
what i dont get is why: 1. it took three weeks for someone to report them, and 2. they were in about 10 other cities, and not a peep. its total BS...

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
yeah, dont hear any of the other cities making a stink. "mayor" manino just needs to cry about something. nice for us taxpayers that he traded out of his hybrid escape into a new LOADED eddie bauer expedition. :rolleyes:

·
Pedal Faster
2,658 Posts
Anything that you can't identify is immediately grounds for "oh holy crap run away" now. Neat.

Let's think about this: what do terrorists want when they are creating a bomb? They want something that no one will notice. An innocuous backpack tucked away, or explosives concealed on a person. I have yet to hear of a terrorist who covered his bomb with colored lights and put it in plain sight. Now the nitwits have arrested two people who supposedly put up the signs. Here's their press conference:

http://alternet.org/blogs/peek/47507/

·
Registered
284 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
are you kidding me? I think it's hilarious! I cant believe that people freaked out about a photo of Aqua Teen Hunger Force characters (Ignignot and Irr) giving the finger!

·
Registered
647 Posts
The quad laser is not a WMD.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
nice. you know.. i think i'm gonna grow my hair longer... maybe to the middle of my back.... what do you think?
Does my hair look more 60's, beetles style?, or more seventies?

thats all teh response the two guys gave at the press conference. the lawyers advised them not to speak about teh incident. lmao.. teh media took and misconstrued it to look like tehy didnt care. actually teh media said it appeared tehy werent concerned... LMAFAO.... liberals.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
guess porkchop better watch out with is blinky led contraptions too... or else he'll have the feds knockin down his door!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts