TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
I`ll Be There

Well Brian I know that i will be there and i think Chris Nagy is going too but i don`t know of anyone else

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
I might be able to go, but I'll just go to look at everyone else's car, although I might take my car for a couple runs down the track to embarrass myself. :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
I Don`t know

I don`t know who will or who wont go and i`m guessing we will get together that friday evening. i have to work that friday so i will be in the ennis area around 6:30 to 7:00

·
Registered
803 Posts
I am planning to make the trip.
I bet there are a few locals going along too.

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Hey RichardM, I'll be living in San Angelo Tx when you head down there. Wanna meet up and convoy? I'll buy ya lunch if you'll bring me a tube with you. :)

·
Registered
803 Posts
San Angelo is kinda out of the way for me. I take 40 to 35 in OK city. It is longer by a few miles , but much faster overall.
Amarillo down 287 to Ft Worth works too, but still outta the way.

rm

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Eh, was just an idea. Oh well, look forward to seeing you there!

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Sup Boys..

Can you all tell me how to get there?? I still need to check the dates, because i'm in school. so i don't know.... Hey AverageJoe, thanx for the tip........ Can you tell Richard that i'm interested in buying one of the tubes thathe makes.. I already send me an email and he has not responded...... And also were's this raceway??? Thanx dude.. Hope and i can go.. and put some mods to my car..........
Richar, if you're reading this........ mail me at [email protected] so we can get in touch for the tube...... Chrome or black....... How much???????

·
Registered
30 Posts
Lets keep in touch

Hey everyone I have that friday off so going to leave early if nothing happens between now and then. I would like to get in touch everyone who is going to be there eather by phone or email. I hope that we will have alot of Birds there and get to know one another so please email me at [email protected] , or call me at (903) 534-1152 I live in Tyler Texas and also Baytown Texas on some weekends so if you even want to meet up some where let me know

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Glad to hear you can go texas_95_tbird. Look forward to seeing you there. Hey Tx_Cat, EnnisTx, as well as the raceway is on I-45 just south between Dallas and Houston. If you want directions from El Paso, check this out...

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/ddResults....nnis,+TX&newtcountry=us&Submit=Get+Directions

My my my, what a long link. Anyways, the directions from maps.yahoo.com to get there advise you to use I-20 through Odessa/Midland and then through Abilene and Dallas. San Angelo is due south of Abilene so if you want Tx_Cat, we can meet up in Abilene or somewhere, have lunch or something and head on in?

·
Mushroom Stamp Layer
844 Posts
I'm moving back to Texas next month but it looks like time wise it'll be perfect to make FFW. Might rent a Focus and race it if the Bird isn't running right.

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Sweet, I'd like to see how many of the MN12 Big Names we got there.

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Well, I was planning on trying to do all 3 days, but no guarantees. But I'm looking forward to meeting you guys.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hotel reservations

Hey everyone my wife is looking around for hotel reservations so email me or give my wife a call at 903-534-1152, her name is (wendy) next week and she will have something worked up, and hopefully anyone who has to stay at a hotel can get a deal if a lot of us stay where ever. [email protected]

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hey Bmac

I don`t know the area to well so a place that is well known to the area or something. My wife will look around on the web to try to find something that we all can find, and Bmac what way are you going to get there.

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Let me know how much it'll cost per night there and we'll see if I can stay with ya. That's cool with me.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey texas_95_tbird

I will be coming south on I-45 then strait through downtown Ennis. Its going to be weird for me because I’m coming down with my roommate that is bringing his F-150 and his cousin that is bring his Focus SVT. So I have to find out what they are doing to. Once you have the hotel Info Private Message me. Or just put it on the board for everyone!

In downtown there is a H.E.B store thats in the middle of I-45 and the Texas Motorplex we all could hook up in that parking lot.

Just a thought though.

1 - 20 of 117 Posts