TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Formula 1 Freak
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone....there's going to be a Fun Ford Weekend on Saturday, and Sunday August 17 & 18 @ New England Dragway in Epping NH, with a meet in the Car Show on the 18th. For more info go to the Blown Birds Website If you plan on attending please click HERE to email me as I have been asked to have a count of how many people will be coming by the FFW event organizer.
Thanks,
-Jeff

·
Administrator
1997 Thunderbird LX
8,301 Posts
Jeff,

I'm definitely planning on going. I even have the blessing from the boss! :p What else do you need to know? Hopefully we can get a good T-Bird crowd there.

Joe

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
ill be there....

but im not intrested in entering my car in any show, ill be going up for saturday only, i might spend the night, i might not, its still in the works.... Track day is only 5 days away....

·
Formula 1 Freak
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
so far

OK...here's what we have so far:

Jay S (fastsc92-SCCoA)
Josh B (Brianas-SCCoA)
Pat Folan (XXXZZXXXZZ-SCCoA)
Joe M (Rodeo Joe-SCCoA/TCCoA)
Matt R (J-Rob TCCoA)
Rob Repucci (TCCoA/SCCoA)
Arthur D (Super Cougar-SCCoA)
Mike J (Boston Cat-TCCoA)
Mark McCormack (TCCoA)
Jordan Sypek (TCCoA)

OK...so far we have 10 cars entering the car show for sure on Sunday the 18th to be part of the meet. If you need more info, go to the
Blown Birds web site. If your name is not yet on this list, PLEASE either reply to this post, or email me so I can add you to it. If you choose to reply to this thread, please say for sure if you plan on entering the show on Sunday.

Thanks,
-Jeff

PS-I only need to know if you are actually planning to enter your Bird/Cat into the car show on Sunday to be part of the meet.

;)

·
Registered
343 Posts
Re: so far

SuperCoupe said:
OK...here's what we have so far:

Skip Hayden (Leforrest-SCCoA)
Jay S (fastsc92-SCCoA)
Josh B (Brianas-SCCoA)
Joe M (Rodeo Joe-SCCoA/TCCoA)
Matt R (J-Rob TCCoA)
Rob Repucci (TCCoA/SCCoA)
Boston Cat (TCCoA
Matt LaRoche (SC Roach-SCCoA) ???
Jordan S (no car show, possibly just Saturday)

So far, so good. If we got less than what we have now, it would most likely be that we would not have the meet. The FFW organizer asked that we have a minimum of 6-8 cars enter the show, so that we would be eligible for a "best SC/bird/cougar" award, and an area inside the show where we would be parked together. Once again, so everyone knows, it will be 25 bucks for one day to enter the car show, 35 for both days. The meet will be taking place inside the car show, on Sunday, August 18th, although you can still "hang out" without entering a car into the show. All the details can be found at the
Blown Birds web site. If your name is not yet on this list, PLEASE either reply to this post, or email me so I can add you to the list of people attending.

Thanks guys,
-Jeff

;)
I might make a swing by on Sat if I can have the rug rats that weekend....

·
Administrator
1997 Thunderbird LX
8,301 Posts
Re: so far

SuperCoupe said:

I only need to know if you are actually planning to enter your Bird/Cat into the car show on Sunday to be part of the meet.

;)
Jeff,

I'm planning on putting the car in the show. Will that be cash/check/or debit? Hehehe! :D

Joe

·
Formula 1 Freak
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well Joe, since I know you, I guess you could go on the installment plan. You don't mind 68.9% interest do you??

;)

-Jeff

PS- I wish I could figure out a good lie (to tell the family at the reuion) so I could be there! Hey we gotta figure out some way to get the rear end out of my parts SC before the winter huh?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Let's see business in NH on Friday. Ooops car breaks down (wink wink) and can't get it fixed until Monday. I guess I'll just camp out up here for a couple of days.

You not married so that might just work.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Let's see business in NH on Friday. Ooops car breaks down (wink wink) and can't get it fixed until Monday. I guess I'll just camp out up here for a couple of days.

You not married so that might just work.

Anyone else.....

·
Administrator
1997 Thunderbird LX
8,301 Posts
Let's meet up

If anyone coming up from south of NH want to meet and cruise up there together LMK where and what time. Maybe a small parade when we get there! :p

Joe

·
Registered
154 Posts
What day are most of you guys going? Is the Friday night right before it still a street night? I so I'll most likely be running then as well.

·
3,165 Posts
im going saturday... but i have a friend in nh, so if i can, ill go up friday and have some fun, then go on saturday morning, and come back... my buddy is gonna be doing bracket racing if he gets his tranny back before that weekend....

Watchout, his name is Sebby Pizzo, stick driver too..... wooobooooyeeeee I'd enter the show, but the only thing stopping me is my cracked bumper and nice dents in the fender which im ashamed of, its clean and shiny besides that, sigh, so self conscience....do you think its a big deal, i mean when i see show cars they are mint, if its for the sake of making more of an mn12 presence sign me up.... but I'm not trying to portray that show car image...

·
Registered
129 Posts
Jordan,

I wouldn't worry about it. I think i'm gonna throw mine in the show, and you've seen my paint. Not show worthy, esp. with the right rear clear coat flaking off like it is. I'm putting it in for, as you said, more of an MN-12 presence.

And we're gonna be around nothing but Ford guys, so who's gonna care?:D

Mike J

·
3,165 Posts
screw it, i wanna support my club, put me in the show, how much is it gonna run me?

Jordan

·
Formula 1 Freak
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Jordan,
It will run you 35 bucks for both days, or 25 for one. As you know the "meet" will take place on Sunday, so I guess you'll be spending the whole weekend! Should be a blast, hope you all have a great time....just wish I could be there to meet you all.
:(
-Jeff

1 - 20 of 64 Posts