TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to Myrtle Beach last week and had a blast. So the day before I leave I wash the truck up and pull onto my street, which resulted in this:

That was at 3/4 throttle and I didn't turn the wheel. Needless to say, the neighbors came out to see what was going on.

But while in Myrtle Beach, the first hour even, I was in an accident. It wasn't my fault, but there is still damage to the truck. The pics are here

Other than that, the truck is running great. Just put in a Mopar Performance computer, and resealed the intake manifold. She is the best "girl" I've ever ridden...

Preston

·
Chief of Warranty Police
1,492 Posts
What happened? Someone t-bone you?

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually, I was pulling up a ramp in a parking garage. But the space was so tight that I had to back up and take the turn at a better angle. But while I was backing up a Jeep came up behind me. Best I can figure he thought I was going forward and didn't stop coming at me. So to avoid the Jeep, I put the truck in drive and tried to go up the ramp. The pictures are the result of me hitting the corner of the wall. When I looked back, the Jeep was gone...

Preston

·
Chief of Warranty Police
1,492 Posts
Ohhhhh man.. any cost estimates on the repair?

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$2500 is the estimate. I just hope they can get the job done well.

Preston

·
Registered
817 Posts
that is a badass truck, sucks it got a little messed up but eh itll be fixed in no time. didnt we already have this discussion about a good year ago on how badass i thought the dakotas are? anyways keep on truckin.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts