TCCoA Forums banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Administrator
14,402 Posts
Cool! :headbang: I saw the front of my car in that video at :18 :D ... with some shmuck running a lame 13.32 @ 98 MPH in the background ... :tongue:

Thanks for posting that Jason!

Keith: I raced with just the seatbelt in my car...

·
Administrator
14,402 Posts
You'll be alright with your out of date harness. They don't look that closely at things.

Good luck at the track! I know you'll do us proud! Try to make it past the first round and you'll do better than I did. :tongue:

I beat the girl I was racing against but broke out of my dial-in. Oh, and don't forget the shoe polish to mark your dial in with...

At that track they want it on the drivers side front or rear window. I had written mine on the front right and left rear of the front and back glass thinking that I'd be good but noooooo they were looking for it on the drivers side glass. Go figure ... :zdunno:

Obviously I was a rookie at that track.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts

·
Registered
2010 BMW M5
1,694 Posts
Did you ever get those pedal thing you were looking for?
I have pretty much everything I need to get the car back together, I managed to track down the last of the parts. I'm hoping to have the dash in within the next week and half. One piece at a time going back in, quality counts. :) Also @Jason, my last day at Worst Buy is on the 14th, but I need the extra cash for the car, so I'll probably go to work and work on the cougar after with racing spirit lol.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.