TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-Trucks___97-Mercury-Cougar_W0QQitemZ180295205170QQddnZCarsQ20Q26Q20TrucksQQddiZ2282QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item180295205170&_trkparms=72:727|39:1|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245

This is a 1997 Mercury Cougar. The car is in good mechanical condition and was purchased for my daughter to run around town with. The car has new breaks, new tires, new battery, new carpet still in the box and not installed. As you can see from the Pep Boys invoice I spent almost $2,000.00 to have it serviced. The day I picked up the car up from having the service work done, my exwife determined the car was unacceptable for her daughter to be seen in and presented her with a new car (Seen in foreground) and me with the insurance bill. Would have been nice to let me know in advance. The car could still use a little work and has been driven only 12 miles since I picked it up from servicing. It would make a great first car for a young one.
The best part is she didn't think a Cougar was good enough, so she bought her a Cobalt. :eek:

·
Registered
178 Posts
spoiled little girls. my parents never bought me a car but if they did i would happily deem it acceptable (especially if it ran)

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Cougar

Well......at least it has new "breaks" LMFAO

·
Registered
443 Posts
So a good, large, SAFE, cheap, and reliable car was not good enough for her teenage daughter. reliability scores

I hope I can love my kids that much someday.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts