TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last night my hazars, gas tank door , turning signals, seat, radio,trunk and gear shift went out all in one bunch. i found out that it was a fuse box under the hood but the fuses does not look like normal fuses you can buy a the g-station or autozone. Does anyone know where i can get them from.

and for the gearshift the thing would come out of park for NOTHING. But i had some knowledge about car and i pulled out the plastic surrounding the gearshifter and as i press the button a little white piece up under it had to go down as well so i pushed it and it came out. Now i was wondering was this safe because i got the car home and opende the middle console up. I found what the problem was and i rigged it so now that it come out of park. But the only thing is not that it will move out of park without the key in. Should i leave this alone or take it to the shop and spend a billion more dollars on the car. I'm not worryed about thieves because i have an alarm!

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
I had a problem with a fuse there once...the one for the cooling fan fried! One post was charred and it completely melted the prong out of the fuse box! Had to get a whole new one.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanx for your replies guys. I fixed the problem thanx 2u. If you wanna have a look at my car the web page is at------------ cardomain.com/id/1994cougar

1 - 5 of 5 Posts