·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bad thing is that it looks to have started as a real XR7.

-Miller

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
I like that it is

Craigslist ad said:
550 TO 600 HORES POWER

Those are some powerful Hores........:rofl:

Also....I didn't see the tell-tale vertical drop in the rear window. Is he SURE that's an XR7?

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
Also....I didn't see the tell-tale vertical drop in the rear window. Is he SURE that's an XR7?
Trunk pic look like a cougar to me.

It needs to be lowered badly.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Yeah the drop is just hard to see being black in a dark location but go open your T-birds trunk and look at the opening, and compare it to the cougar in the picture.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
get rid of the big tubes holding the air filters, lower it and get rid of all the pink (red???) and get a cowl hood with a hole for the cleaners and blower to stick out of and that'd be a nice car. i kinda like the side pipes too and id soo take that system and slap it in my saturn:D

·
Super Moderator
17,048 Posts
just was looking through craigslist and found an earlier ad for the same car, guess he got 5% more done on it lol

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/pts/807170003.html

I GOT A 1989 MERCURY COUGAR XR7 IT 70% DONE,,ITS A 1 OF A KIND SHOW CAR WITH 550 HORES POWER, LOWERED 2 INCHES, 1969 STING RAY SIDE PIPES, 20INCH RIM IN BACK AND 18INCH RIM IN FRONT, GOT A 302 BORED OUT TO A 306 WITH A 697 LIFT CAM AND A TUNEL RAM THAT IS AS HIGH AS THE ROOF OF THE CAR,1962 CADILIC BULET TAIL LITES,CUSTOM PAINT,AND A SOUND SYSTEM THAT WILL WAKE THE DEAD,ITS NEW SKOOL MET OLD SKOOL MET HOT ROD MET LOW RIDER.THAT WILL TURN HEADS NO MATTER WHERE YOU GO,BEST OF EVERY THING ALL CHROME AND ALL PARTS AND PAINT IS NEW AS WELL .SORRY NO PICS BUT IF YOU WANT I CAN SEND PICS BY CELL PHONE, THIS IS A SHOW WINNER,

1 - 11 of 11 Posts