TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking that posting your favorite childhood/present game would be a pretty cool idea. It can be any type of game... board game, video game, etc.

A few of my favorite games when I was a kid were teatherball (sp), four square, kick ball, and Candyland.

Those are just a few games that I can remember.

-Kornhaus

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
I think my favorite game that I played when I was young was "Risk". Awesome game. :D

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
Dodgeball/Bombardment (same game), guess I just upgraded the things I hurled at other people (now playing paintball:D)

Board game, tough call. It's been awhile since I've played any board game (on a board at least). I'd have to stick with the classics, Monopoly, Sorry, etc.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Chess.

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
Baseball, basketball, frisbee.
Kickball was our favorite in elementary school.
Didn't care for too many board games.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Childhood favorite game is Connect Four, Guess Who, Battleship (still to this day I have never lost) and Monopoly

·
Banned
1,064 Posts
My fav board games I wasn't allowed to play with the ex, like trival pursuit, because I laid a whuppin on who ever challenged. One day, the ex and the neighbor's wife wanted to play against the husbands (both of us were involved in the Navy's nuclear engineering program) in trival pursuit. We were done before each of them had one piece of the pie...haha.

--Craig

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
cougar_guy04 said:
Ummmmmmmmm :confused:

Oh well, you can't lose if you're not playing :tongue:
You can't avoid it... You can "say" you aren't playing, but you will still say "aw ****" when you think of it. :rolleyes:

And if you don't know what I'm talking about, then consider yourself lucky, you aren't subject to the torture that The Game causes. :D

Explaining this has caused me to lose again, therefore, it will be the last time! :eek:

~Chuck

·
Resident redneck
1,921 Posts
you all that are playing "The Game" are *******s!!! making me lose again.

favorite board game was monopoly. after playing the same game of monopoly for 3 days, that has since changed.

loved kickball and dodgeball as well, but im looking at a tippman for paintball.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts