TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was a regular on here many years ago, and sold the car about 5 years ago to a member here. Well I have been clearing out stuff in the garage and found a few items that some of you may find interesting. For whatever reason I am not allowed to post in the market forum. Please contact me if you have any interest in any of the following -

Kooks jet coated mid-length headers chrome finish with extenders for O2 sensors

OE induction tube

OE plenum and TB

Hoosier slicks on steel wheels

FRPP wire set

I may have a few other things but these are what has turned up so far.

Moderator - if you will grant me rights to post in the marketplace I will be happy to put up a proper post with pics. And some of you old timers like kdanner or shadowdragon, if you could admit knowing me and vouch that I am not a shill, I'd be appreciative.

my email is [email protected] if anyone has any questions about the stuff above, or if you just want to say hi.

Dan

·
Super Moderator
4,941 Posts
Be nice to know which motor those parts fit, also.

RwP

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry about that guys. The car was a 96, so the TB and plenum fit that version of the 4.6 intake. The wires and headers should fit any 4.6. I expect the wheels fit any MN12.

On the headers, I'll take the best offer over $500 and would prefer local pick-up in DFW north of the airport for the headers or the slicks.

·
Administrator
8,055 Posts
Dan,

You're all set in the Marketplace. Least I could do for you, learned a lot from you guys years ago! :thumbsup:

Moved to Parts For Sale.

Joe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts