TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys im getting ready to ship out to Lackland, AFB to start my career with the USAF! I really need to get rid of some good stuff I wont be needing any longer.


PLEASE PM ME FOR A SHIPPING QUOTE

  • Brand New 13" loaded 10th Anny Cobra Calipers (the red ones!) w/ banjo bolts- SOLD!

  • Low mile 02 PI heads/cams/bolts/washers off FunktasticLucky's car- $250 PRICE DROP

  • 93 Mark VIII One-Piece Aluminum Driveshaft w/ brand new u-joints- $120 SOLD!

  • Re-drilled Thunderbird Rear hubs w/ 5x4.5 Bolt pattern for Hub Swap- $75 SOLD!

  • Brand New Front Sport Shocks, No longer in Ford's system- $125 SOLD!

  • 96-97 Trunk Reflectors- good condition, all led's work- $50 SOLD!

  • fastED's Rear Caliper Relocation Brackets w/ all hardware- $80 SOLD!
Pics

http://img519.imageshack.us/i/imag0011k.jpg/
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
deal pending on the heads...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thank you sir. I am currently awaiting an AFSC and a concrete ship date but I will know sometime this week if im shipping out on May 18th or not, unless they try and pull the open AI on me then i will be waiting for a while.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
make offers guys i will have no use for this stuff while im exploring the world...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Added a couple more parts. Pics available on request. PayPal is the easiest payment method for me. Any questions, offers, requests, etc. PM me or email me @ [email protected] and ill get right back to you!

Thanks,
Tyler
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BillH pic sent!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Make offers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,391 Posts
You got PM
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
PM Replied!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lowered a couple prices! Please make any offers through PM's. No one has dibs unless they have paid for it.

Thanks!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
heads and cams back up for grabs
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
123 Posts
Pm sent
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
414 Posts
Thank you sir. I am currently awaiting an MOS and a concrete ship date but I will know sometime this week if im shipping out on May 18th or not, unless they try and pull the open AI on me then i will be waiting for a while.
It's AFSC..not MOS. Gotta learn the lingo brother. :D Did you not choose a job specifically? If not, you stand a 90% chance of ending up Security Forces and a 10% in any other job like vehicle/aircraft maintenance or services depending on your ASVAB scores.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
thanks for the info! I have heard that acronym before but it never clicked. i got a 92 on the ASVAB and i chose 7 electrical jobs, i am not going to settle for just anything because i intended to make it a career.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Caliper brackets are sold and paid for... sorry to those that were looking for packages.

Shipping has gotten really expensive so im going to have to go on a part by part basis and see what we can work out. Im not trying to get rich I just need some spending money and more room!

As always make an offer on anything, all I can say is no. These items are only worth what you want to pay.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
front shocks are gone.

PM me any questions or offers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Prices lowered, Items added.

Those awaiting tracking numbers, Check your email.

Heads are now SUPER CHEAP, they have sold for a lot more on this very forum, ask the previous owner about them they are [borat]"very nice!" [/borat]

Thank You
 
1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Top