TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Start Rant

Ok, I thought my day was bad enough already, with my Physics test and Calc test, it aparently found some other way to get worse. There is now a loooonnnnggggg key(?) mark on the passanger sinde of my hood. WTF!?!?! why did someone do that, not like I have an elaborate paint job (if anything it needs to be repainted). ::sigh:: Today was just not my day.

(yes, my day could have been worse)

End Rant

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
heh.. you should see the one on my drivers door..

:rant: :redmad: :rant: :redmad:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had an idea..... I could make it a racing stripe..

·
TCCoA Bachelor Club Pres.
1,267 Posts
Oh yeah, well I just found out, get this........MY MOM DISCONNECTED THE CABLE INTERNET, Noooooooooo. Sorry, I thought it sucked, not to mention, my cas has tons of scratches in it, sooo, sorry to hear what happened, that's gh3y!!!!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That happened today? Wow...there were very few people up on the top deck where your car was today as well. I don't understand people.
It happened on Monday, it was iether at the parking garadge or when I parked by the arena for band practice. I did drive on I-4 though, so ther could have been road debris, but that, i would think, would make a dent and not a scratch

MY MOM DISCONNECTED THE CABLE INTERNET
oh........man.........that is sad, I'm sorry...

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
I walked out to my car one day and found a 1/2" deep dent in my rear qtr panel from a car door. now granted it's the weakest panel, but someone must have KICKED open their door to make a dent that deep.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Last Christmas Eve I went to Big Bear to pick up some groceries for my mom. When I came back out and found a shopping cart against my passenger quarter panel. Small ding, but still pisses me off.:ztoohot:

·
Registered
294 Posts
Rant.
Generally speaking, people suck. If they can't steal it from you, they will break it, or at least fu*k it up for you. They are mostly lazy and won't walk thier fat a$$e$ very far at a mall so, when I park, I park far away and walk a lot. I always park at the highest point in a store parking lot (the carts stupid people shove out of thier way only roll down hill).
For everyone that has kids or plans to...
Please teach your kids to respect other people's stuff no matter what they think of it.
Even if it's rice, the owner has put time and money into it and nobody should deface it. Somone wanted thier car to look that way:leftright .
End Rant
BMan

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Very true.... My boss has a saying... Everyone's a ***king ***hole until proven otherwise, and it often proves true.

About a month or two ago, some twerp walked on my Cougar... Bent the roof behind the moonroof so it no longer lines up and the moonroof doesn't open inward properly (binds up on the roof as it moves down), cracked the windshield, and put a ding in the fron corner of the hood. :redmad::redmad:

Finally had the windshield replaced, and it still isn't quite right... Air leak on the top drivers side.

BMan said:
Rant.
Generally speaking, people suck. If they can't steal it from you, they will break it, or at least fu*k it up for you. They are mostly lazy and won't walk thier fat a$$e$ very far at a mall so, when I park, I park far away and walk a lot. I always park at the highest point in a store parking lot (the carts stupid people shove out of thier way only roll down hill).
For everyone that has kids or plans to...
Please teach your kids to respect other people's stuff no matter what they think of it.
Even if it's rice, the owner has put time and money into it and nobody should deface it. Somone wanted thier car to look that way:leftright .
End Rant
BMan

1 - 11 of 11 Posts