TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Metal Manipulator
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I took this photo this afternoon but it was $2.72 this weekend, its still not right but its better. Only time will tell for how long, I can remember when I was 16 gas was just $.89 a gallon and Im only 25, anyway what is it around everyone else........(btw this is central Illinois)

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
This morning I drove from Vincennes, IN to Huntsville, AL and the cheapest I saw was $2.59, with the majority in the $2.70 to $2.90 price ranges. (And on a side note: average speeds appear to be up!!)

·
Registered
836 Posts
2.33 here in lawton ok. gotta love cheaper gas....i need it for my premium gas sucking 15 mile to the gallon bird.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Isn't it scary that we'll celebrate gas prices of over 2.00 a gallon?

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
Isn't it scary that we'll celebrate gas prices of over 2.00 a gallon?
LOL, quite true!! Definitely sad!!!

But hey, money in my pocket is always something to be celebrated. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
112 Posts
it just dropped below 3 bucks a gallon here, it's about 2.95 now...western PA, about an hour northeast of Pittsburgh.

·
Pedal Faster
2,658 Posts
Hooray, all the way down to 2.72. I remember after 9/11 it went to $1.50 and it seemed like the apocalypse.

·
MAMN12 Posse Member
2,903 Posts
$2.85/$2.95/$3.05 here in WV...which is generally higher cuz of the different gas tax.

I got it back during the winter....$2.45 for premium. I guess they programmed the pump wrong...filled the Contour up for $20-ish dollars.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Its $2.60 here. Since prices are down everyone seems to be driving more erratic and faster. I couldnt do the speed limit or else I would have otten ran off the interstate (almost happened a couple of times) anything above 70mph the alitma starts to suck on gas.

·
Registered
335 Posts
$2.45 at most places here, not the cheapest in this thread, but just a few weeks back it was over $3.00.

You know, 55 cents on 20 gallons (my crown vic's tank) is $11! :D

·
Registered
741 Posts
Awesome. I'm at school at the moment, so I don't have my car & there's no gas stations around.

I think I made a statement a while ago (not here, elsewhere) that I'd throw a party if gas dropped below $2.50 a gallon back home. You're all invited if it does, haha.

·
Super Moderator
11,961 Posts
lowest ive seen in the country lately was in laredo last week 2.28 reg.
its down to $2.08 now.....$2.28 for 93 octane...i love it! I never thought i'd live to see this day again!! lol

1 - 20 of 27 Posts