TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Formula 1 Freak
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any chance of locating a gauge cluster LENS for a 95 SC?

I wish you could locate some NOS synchros...E9SZ7107A (and B) but I know that is basically impossible!

·
Registered
150 Posts
syncros are just not out there unless you get lucky,extreemly lucky.But on the sccoa there is someone working on a set of replacement syncros that they are testing right now,and seems prommising i forgot what the material was but i believe kevlar but i could be wrong.

·
Formula 1 Freak
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
syncros are just not out there unless you get lucky,extreemly lucky.But on the sccoa there is someone working on a set of replacement syncros that they are testing right now,and seems prommising i forgot what the material was but i believe kevlar but i could be wrong.
Trust me....I know all too well Sleeper!! They are carbon fiber lined synchros that Mike Puckett is having made, and I'm already in for two sets. They will be better than OEM.
I'd put up this post before he set up that synchro buy, but still, anytime I have an opportunity to ask, I take it. Jason almost had some for me too, and he located a reverse gear synchro for me. He came pretty close to pulling off a miracle!

·
Registered
150 Posts
yea thats right carbon fiber im in for a set as well.i hope you find a new lens cover because that means i might have luck finding one too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts