TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
Joined
·
8,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm working on a deal at work (Oreilly Auto Parts) to have a discounted TCCoA account for all you guys. So the question is, what would you want discounts on? Brake parts, PI intake manifolds, AC Delete Pullies, specialty tools, alternators, starters, hub assemblies, mustang hubs, cobra rotors and calipers, etc. If you want it let me know and I'll see what all I can do.
-Thomas
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
69 Posts
awesome ! !
i think a good idea would be for ball joints and some regular maintence stuff.
back in the day, my buddies thought i worked their since every time they drove by oreilly's they saw my old truck out front. when you drive a '69 chevy c10 oreilly's is your church.

how would the discount work? i'll sign up as a member here soon.

thanks for the effort nonetheless !
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
457 Posts
Thomas said:
what would you want discounts on? Brake parts, PI intake manifolds, AC Delete Pullies, specialty tools, alternators, starters, hub assemblies, mustang hubs, cobra rotors and calipers, etc. If you want it let me know and I'll see what all I can do.
-Thomas
All of the above ;)
 

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
Joined
·
8,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well I need lists! Give me ideas here guys.
 

·
Dim Bulb
Joined
·
3,499 Posts
Well, considering "the more the merrier" won't work....

oil filter/changing supplies, plugs & wires, shocks, struts, UCA, LCAs, brakes pads, rotors, cobra upgrade parts, intakes, exhaust, wiring upgrades/lights, ummmm.... Hoods :D (if you can lol)... other than that, I can't think of anything right off the top of my head. OH! Except for...

SEAFOAM!!
 

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
Joined
·
8,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can cut good deals on seafoam. I can also cut good deals on Wix oil/air/fuel filters and take some off motorcraft filters. I can do transmission filter/pan gasket kits. I can only do stock body parts, no aftermarket hoods. EGR valves, IAC's, TPS's, oxygen sensors, etc. Basically, if you want anything let me know and we'll see what I can do for pricing.
-Thomas
 

·
Full Metal
Joined
·
4,744 Posts
plugs, wires, caps and rotors? merc v and stuff, tranny coolers? and yeah, seafoam....:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,472 Posts
I'd like this too, if we could get a discount on all purchase that would be ideal else I'd say: plugs, wires, oil/filter, K&N air filter if possible, brake pads/shoes, Merc V (stuff has came down but still pricey).

Basiclly standard maintaince items.

One question though would this be only on Mn-12 items or any/all purchases?
 

·
13's or Mildly Broken
Joined
·
2,670 Posts
And I'm assuming that it's only good through you? And not at our local O'Rielly's? Not a huge deal, but nice to know in case an emergency comes up :D

-Melon
 

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
Joined
·
8,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I can get auto gage, equuis, and a few auto meter gauges. I can't lower the price too much though, because we dont actually make a lot of profit on them.

For discounts on everything it'd take a lot of work. I would have to make an actual account, which wouldnt be a bad idea mind you, but I dont think I could pass an actual discounted account for the club. Mainly because anyone could say they're a part of it and use it without the counter person knowing. That, and most stuff isnt discounted anyway, only hard parts are discounted on accounts, which I can do anyway. But if I do special pricing there's no account setup needed. As long as we dont lose money on a sale I can justify it. And I can usually lower prices to below Ford prices. Here are a few things I found today.

PI intake manifold w/ aluminum crossover:
List price - 598.99
Walk-in price - 298.99
Discount price - 189.99

I can mark down the price on this PI intake manifold as far as 189.99, and sell it to you guys CHEAP. Here are a few other prices I've worked on.

Lightning MAF sensor & housing:
List price - 225.41
Walk-in price - 132.99
Discount price - 99.99

02 Mustang GT MAF sensor & housing
List price - 259.31
Walk-in price - 152.99
Dsicount price - 109.99

-Thomas
 

·
Dim Bulb
Joined
·
3,499 Posts
Thomas said:
For discounts on everything it'd take a lot of work. I would have to make an actual account, which wouldnt be a bad idea mind you, but I dont think I could pass an actual discounted account for the club. Mainly because anyone could say they're a part of it and use it without the counter person knowing. That, and most stuff isnt discounted anyway, only hard parts are discounted on accounts, which I can do anyway. But if I do special pricing there's no account setup needed. As long as we dont lose money on a sale I can justify it. And I can usually lower prices to below Ford prices. Here are a few things I found today.
What if people could PM you their TCCOA account # and you could add it onto the account info for verification by any counter person?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,557 Posts
I think common items would be nice, although what you posted up a couple times sound like it would contradict that, but I think it would be nice to discount items that you don't have to have a Thunderbird or Cougar for, since not all people here drive them, ie: me.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,165 Posts
93pimpin said:
I think common items would be nice, although what you posted up a couple times sound like it would contradict that, but I think it would be nice to discount items that you don't have to have a Thunderbird or Cougar for, since not all people here drive them, ie: me.
Thats a good thought. For example parts that wear out, I.E. brake pads, oil, filters, etc.

Now that PI manifold with Aluminum crossover sounded tempting. :D
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top