TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering what i could expect to get for a used 4R70W, MK8 flexplate and 2200 converter? the trans and stall are out of my car. the trans is a 2000 mustang GT trans with approx 50K on it shifts fine.....this would be for those of you looking to upgrade from a blown trans, all you would have to do is repin the connector and the diagrams for that could be found on this website, and modular depot.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
$20 shipped to 14224!!!

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Are you talking about the 94 tranny that came out of your car (its worthless) or the 00 GT tranny (its worth about $150 IMHO)

If thats the stock 94 12" converter find a tranny shop and leave it out back for them..............

·
Registered
892 Posts
i was wondering what i could expect to get for a used 4R70W, MK8 flexplate and 2200 converter? the trans and stall are out of my car. the trans is a 2000 mustang GT trans with approx 50K on it shifts fine.....this would be for those of you looking to upgrade from a blown trans, all you would have to do is repin the connector and the diagrams for that could be found on this website, and modular depot.

If it's a 2000 GT trans I need a good core for an AOD buildbup. I'd go $150 and come pick it up. Still looking for a 91 up aod core. Preferably TBird/Cougar in Florida.

Brad

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Brad what exactly do you need from a 4R70W for the AOD, just the planetary? There are tons of AOD at the local yards here for $90 BTW.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Brad what exactly do you need from a 4R70W for the AOD, just the planetary? There are tons of AOD at the local yards here for $90 BTW.
I want the complete assembly out of 2000 and up 4r70. I would prefer an aod out of a TBird or Cougar. 89-93 SC or 91-93 5.0. Can you help. Can't get them over here. I am being specific though. If I get a Mustang aod then I have to deal with the govenor (high on Mustang, medium on TBird). Ford is no longer stocking and I don't want to end up with a 6000 rpm shift in drive.

Thanks
Brad

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
You would have to pull it yourself, but at a good U-pull-it here you probably have a few to choose from. There are a ton of newer CV here for the 4R70W parts, and MN12 cars are decently plentiful. They cut off the exhaust and all the cars are raised off the ground as well.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
its the 00 stang trans, and a 00 stang stall, and a mk8 stall....this also wouldnt be until the T-45 was up and running.

·
Registered
892 Posts
its the 00 stang trans, and a 00 stang stall, and a mk8 stall....this also wouldnt be until the T-45 was up and running.
I am not in a hurry. Offer stands. I don't need the convertor or flywheel. Sell that separately.

Brad

·
Registered
892 Posts
Don't the trucks have the better 4R70W parts if you were looking to just gut one?

Don't care what 2000 and up. Might have more wearable parts to keep for spares out of a truck, or not.

Brad

·
Registered
188 Posts
If it's a 2000 GT trans I need a good core for an AOD buildbup. I'd go $150 and come pick it up. Still looking for a 91 up aod core. Preferably TBird/Cougar in Florida.

Brad
I have an aode out of a 95 T-Bird and one from a 95 Mark VIII if you want one I'm in Punta Gorda FL make an offer if you want one!

·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
I have an aode out of a 95 T-Bird and one from a 95 Mark VIII if you want one I'm in Punta Gorda FL make an offer if you want one!
So were stealing For Sale threads now? :thumbsd: :zbash:

·
Registered
892 Posts
91-93 aod/2000+ 4r70w

Brad

1 - 15 of 15 Posts